PDA

View Full Version : Wul

Wul
30th April 2003, 11:58 PM
Codename: Willie Scott

Youngest of 3 brothers.

Married to Lesley for 7 weeks and 4 days now. (share the same wedding anniversary as WillieM and LindaM).:D

Live in Edinburgh, originally from 'the Ferry' South Queensferry that is!:)

Aged 27:I

Employed as a Quantity Surveyor for a Construction Company based in Bonnyrigg ( www.Crummock.com ) my pic's in there somewhere if you fancy a laugh!:clown:

Currently drive Jet Black/Black Mini Cooper, July 02, with Chilli pack, cd changer, 5-star run-flats with tyresafe, heated jets etc, trip comp. Plan to get some chrome bits once the wedding bills have cleared!;) Prevously a company car driver (v/hall ashtray) i opted out and bought my coop using car allowance. Love the car to bits even though it sees the dealer as much as me at present! sigh!

Music wise - i'm into all sorts - faithless, coldplay, etc etc last CD bought was Royskopp's album - pretty good.

Likes: MINI; Motorbikes (had 12 in my time - bit of a yamaha two stroke addict - GP100; KMX 125; DT175(got nicked!); 2 350LC's; 2 350 powervalves; YZ250; 2 TDR 250's (one nicked - still had £1k loan to pay - 3rd party ins - ouch!); TZR 250); Football; Gowf; Squish; Cycling et al! Fav Film: The Italian Job - always wanted a real Mini Cooper! Getting a shot of my Bro's Kawa ZX9R.

Dislikes: Survivor - Eye of the Tiger:mad:; Fish:dead:; Mushrooms!:I

Still havn't made it to a full run yet - but will keep trying.

That's about it for now!

Thank you for reading:D

jaybeeonline
1st May 2003, 03:37 AM
Wul.

Luvvly picture. :D

I was expecting a tea cake website, then I remembered.....Tunnocks;);););)

Hope your havin' better luck with the car a Dunedins'.

Wul
1st May 2003, 04:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by jaybeeonline

I was expecting a tea cake website, then I remembered.....Tunnocks;);););)

Yeh the name is a bit of a mouthful;)

Cheers

Wul
1st May 2003, 04:56 PM
Just thought i'd post this to get to post no 100! :)