PDA

View Full Version : Feather/sail Flag Design?

Craig
11th August 2010, 03:04 PM
Has this been signed off yet? Will they be ordered soon? Would like to use them middle of Sept and would also like them for Mikeys show ;)

anyone know as I know Baz was looking into this . :yes nod:

Bazthemod
11th August 2010, 09:02 PM
Basically someone with the powers at be just need to decide who they wanna buy them through and i can send the artwork in whatever format they require? Every company has different file formats they prefer.

But the design is ready to rock once thats sorted out.

Craig
12th August 2010, 08:09 AM
I think we all liked your 1st design. Alan, can we get these ordered? Haven't a clue where to buy from as I've not had time to research so if someone knows of a co that has been used in the past, please shout. ;)

Craig
12th August 2010, 08:25 AM
Google featherflagsuk... They look good ;)

stoney
12th August 2010, 10:00 AM
Google featherflagsuk... They look good ;)

looks good to me just need the go ahead from the boss and we can get them orderd dont think it will take them long to make 2 flags up !!!!

Gismo
12th August 2010, 02:36 PM
Alan, can we get these ordered?Yep, go ahead :thumbs up: just let me know where to send the cheque and made out to whom and i'll get my sister to sort it out

Craig
24th August 2010, 12:41 PM
Just to let you guys know I have just received a phone call that the flags are being dispatched today and I should have them tomorrow or Thurs at the latest :thumbs up:

looking forward to seeing them now ;) Thanks again to Alan for spending some of the forum cash :yes nod:

Bazthemod
24th August 2010, 12:55 PM
Great stuff looking forward to seeing them!

Craig
24th August 2010, 01:10 PM
Must also say the service from Eclipse Flags was superb!! anyone needing flags done I would recommend them... ;)

Colin
24th August 2010, 01:35 PM
Great stuff Craig, we can try them out on Sep 18th.
Just need a few more cars to turn up :Whistle:...

Craig
24th August 2010, 01:53 PM
Great stuff Craig, we can try them out on Sep 18th.
Just need a few more cars to turn up :Whistle:...

Aye, ain't that the truth ..... ;). Only need another 3ish to make it look good :thumbs up: