PDA

View Full Version : hungarian gp

minimad
1st August 2010, 06:32 PM
great race:cool:nice to see ferrari back up where they belong i thought alonso drove a great race today also nice to see red bull keeping up the challenge all in all satisfied customer!!:thumbs up:

stoney
1st August 2010, 06:40 PM
at least there where no team orders this week :lol:

and a bit of luck on webbers side

well done red bull they where untuchabule :thumbs up:

minimad
1st August 2010, 06:42 PM
at least there where no team orders this week :lol:

and a bit of luck on webbers side

well done red bull they where untuchabule :thums up:yeh rob not that we heard anyway!!!!webber top class driver

The Dogfather
1st August 2010, 06:50 PM
Hopefully there will be a verdict on the flexible front wing issue which might see some of the other teams close the gap on the red bulls, not sure what will happen if they say its illegal. I'd imagine it would upset the balance of the Red Bull cars.

Shocking move by Schumacher today, he could have killed Barichello at least he's been punished.

Good race for Weber, if the title doesn't stay with a British driver I'd like him to win it.

Big Gordy
1st August 2010, 08:34 PM
Shocking move by Schumacher today, he could have killed Barichello at least he's been punished.

Totally agree :yes nod: Coultards quite right when he said "the problem is he just doesn't know when its a lost cause" If he continues doing things like that his past reputation will go down the toilet very rapidly and nobody will want to hire him:frown:

minimad
1st August 2010, 08:57 PM
Totally agree :yes nod: Coultards quite right when he said "the problem is he just doesn't know when its a lost cause" If he continues doing things like that his past reputation will go down the toilet very rapidly and nobody will want to hire him:frown:yes totally agree with that he should have stayed in retirement has a legend in the sport,not very sportman like today i love rubens

stoney
1st August 2010, 09:17 PM
that as socking move he pulled and i said all along that he should not have come back im all for them racing and covering off but that was just dam right dangers IMO

Gismo
1st August 2010, 09:51 PM
Very dangerous move by Schumey, he above all should know the dangers in what he did and i hope that he suffers a severe penalty for it, i think quite rightly he should have been black flagged.

As for Vettel, what an idiot and to not know why he was pulled in for a drive through penalty is beyond belief, again it's a move that he thought would help his team mate and i'm happy that he was penalised, what doesn't happen though is the obvious lost time the other drivers suffered, not sure how you can give them that back but am glad that Alonso the ego kid suffered from it

GCA3N
2nd August 2010, 01:10 PM
Watched this again and again and he should be banned for the rest of the season for that stunt, very bad indeed. :frown:

N16SHP
2nd August 2010, 01:24 PM
Apart from the carnage in the pit lane, I thought it was a pretty boring race tbh. Schumey's stunt was horrific, I could not believe my eyes when I seen him almost put him in the wall. I think what makes it worse, is instead of standing infront the press and saying yes, I think I made a mistake, he stood there with a grin saying, well I gave him room down the otherside and he chose the small gap. No mate, you made a double move and nearly killed the guy!

As for the flexing front wing, only time will tell if it is legal or not. Thought Alonso drove a good race, and was unlucky not to be leading into the first turn which probably would of made it a bit more exciting! Looking forward to Spa, one of my favourite tracks!

The Dogfather
2nd August 2010, 02:01 PM
I believe there are new load tests that are about to be introduced to test whether a wing is flexible or not. Might make things interesting for the next race.