PDA

View Full Version : would people be intrested in having a autosmart sponcer?

stoney
31st July 2010, 11:16 AM
ok i am looking in to supplying autosmart products and was wondering if people would be intrested ???

nice and simple just vote yes or no :thumbs up:

this is not a defo yet just trying to gauge intrest to se if its going to be worth my while doing

Thanx Stoney :thumbs up:

MINI William
31st July 2010, 11:22 AM
Yehp deffo think it wouldent be a bad idea to have a autosmart dealer as a sponsor

GCA3N
31st July 2010, 12:33 PM
love autosmart products atleast the stuff I have tried already. Sounds like a good idea.

Doug_m
31st July 2010, 12:39 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

Just make sure it's worth your while!

Stewart
31st July 2010, 12:58 PM
Just got my first Autosmart product for the trim there, strange thing is it is hard to find a seller out with the old EBay. So just bought the small bottle of the Ultra trim stuff. Not tried it yet.

stoney
31st July 2010, 01:01 PM
Well I would be looking at doing the same kind of thing as eBay but at a bit better prices if I can as said not a defo just some thing I am looking in to doing :-)

Craig
31st July 2010, 01:12 PM
Yep Rob. Great idea :thumbs up:

Stewart
31st July 2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah you really need a front store online probably to make up the numbers and I know you don’t have a boot in the GP but I suppose members would probably pick stuff up on the runs.

N16SHP
31st July 2010, 01:28 PM
Great idea Rob. As Stewart has said, its often hard to get Autosmart products so that would be brilliant!

Scottie
31st July 2010, 04:04 PM
what rep are you thinking of getting as NMS covers the whole of Scotland. is it Purdie??????

stoney
31st July 2010, 04:31 PM
i was looking in to doing it myself to give NMS'rs a chance to get cleaning products a good price and help surport NMS at the same time but wanted to gague intrest before i put my plan in to action

Scottie
31st July 2010, 05:03 PM
Ok, truthfully I don't think you would get enough sales from NMS alone to enable you to become a autosmart rep. I could be wrong though.

ianking
31st July 2010, 05:36 PM
I use Keith Elwood to buy all my stuff. He visits my stepfathers garage about every 3 or 4 weeks.

He would be able to supply you Rob if you were intending on retailing the stuff on.

AndyP & Lenore
31st July 2010, 08:55 PM
It's a good idea Rob, but to be honest, I tend to agree with Fiona. I've bought a huge tub of Tardis and a huge tub of G101 and I reckon they will do me another 2 years at the rate I use it. It's good stuff, but it lasts forever.

A.

Fester
31st July 2010, 10:06 PM
**cough** sorry to hijack this a wee bit firstly yes I think it is a good idea but how well it would work I'm not so sure about as it appears many already buy direct from their local franchisee possibly at prices that beat ebay when you include p&p.
Secondly any new sponsorship to the site would be an added bonus.

Thirdly and this is the bit i excuse myself for our Vintage Vehicle Club (Strathmore Vintage Vehicle Club) are hosting an open day with Autosmart on the 21st August and any of the NMS motley crew are more than welcome to attend.

Cheers
Stephen

Stewart
1st August 2010, 11:19 AM
It's a good idea Rob, but to be honest, I tend to agree with Fiona. I've bought a huge tub of Tardis and a huge tub of G101 and I reckon they will do me another 2 years at the rate I use it. It's good stuff, but it lasts forever.

A.
Can I ask what do you use the G101 for? I Think I'd only use it a few times a year to clear old wax off the car ready for new wax.

stoney
1st August 2010, 11:33 AM
Can I ask what do you use the G101 for? I Think I'd only use it a few times a year to clear old wax off the car ready for new wax.

thats right sav thats what it is for you can also use it for the inside to take off all the old stuff i use it for the inside of the gp a lot tbh

Stewart
1st August 2010, 11:48 AM
The G101 always gets good reviews, but I've got Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner that will last me years as I've hardly used it. I was always going to treat myself to a wet vac and use it on the seats diluted.

As with most of us on here, the car stuff seems to last ages and I do have a good amount to use.

ianking
1st August 2010, 05:39 PM
G101 can be used everywhere.

I use it on my own car about once a month to clean under the wheel arches and for cleaning the door checks and for under the engine and weak mix for cleaning interior plastics. Its also great for removing bugs on the front of the car

AndyP & Lenore
1st August 2010, 10:47 PM

G101 can be used everywhere.

I use it on my own car about once a month to clean under the wheel arches and for cleaning the door checks and for under the engine and weak mix for cleaning interior plastics. Its also great for removing bugs on the front of the car

Exactly what Ian says mate. It's brilliant stuff, but I got a 5L tub of it and it's gonna last forever.

A.

zimbo
3rd August 2010, 09:45 AM
I've never heard of or used the stuff, so cant help you there Rob mate. :idunno: