PDA

View Full Version : Flip Paint mini

Sheilz
29th July 2010, 09:35 PM
Saw this today in Aberdeen heading towards Berryden. I think it was an S and though its not something I'd particularly want for myself, it did look pretty smart in the flicker of sun we had between the showers.Don't think it is anyone on here. Anyone know this motor. This is the second time I've seen this mini in town.

Stewart
29th July 2010, 10:27 PM
This the paint that changes to your view, strange was parked today next to a Girl with one and it was an S in Giffnock (Glasgow). looked purple then blue.

Sheilz
29th July 2010, 10:42 PM
Looks fun in the sun

Stewart
29th July 2010, 11:05 PM
I just don’t fancy it, one minute 70% of the car looked really nice blue and the other 30% purple. Then it went more or less reverse 70% purple.

Mind you with Mini’s limited paint choices it certainly stands out.

N16SHP
30th July 2010, 10:40 AM
I've seen it Sheilz, Murrisons was selling it a few months back, and yes it is an S and I believe it has the R108 rims?

ianking
30th July 2010, 12:34 PM
There is a flip paint (greenish/purple) mini one going about Edinburgh. It looks like it has no options on it at all. Im Pretty sure it has steel wheels.
Why buy such a basic model then spend the enormous amount on the flip paint.

MINI William
30th July 2010, 12:37 PM
There is a flip paint (greenish/purple) mini one going about Edinburgh. It looks like it has no options on it at all. Im Pretty sure it has steel wheels.
Why buy such a basic model then spend the enormous amount on the flip paint.

Ive seen this kicking about it is the most basic of basic MINI's. There is also one of these that goes about Loanhead aswell

GCA3N
30th July 2010, 12:37 PM
I've seen it Sheilz, Murrisons was selling it a few months back, and yes it is an S and I believe it has the R108 rims?

Pretty sure I seen this but I am sure it was an S with the JCW kit on too.

bazzaric
30th July 2010, 08:36 PM
I really don't like it!!

The one I see is always coming from Bridge of Don in to town. Cooper S with JCW kit as above

Delboy
31st July 2010, 11:11 PM
I saw a convertible Mini today with flip paint - greeny/bluey/purpley kind of thing. Quite nice in a weird sort of way!