PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious or Sick??

Burple
23rd July 2010, 04:06 PM
I really can't decide!!! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1297061/Make-pint-stoat-The-55-proof-ale-thats-roadkill.html)

While part of me thinks that pics is the funniest thing I've ever seen...

...the other part of me is giving myself a damn good talking to for the disgusting disrespect to the poor fuzzy ickle animals! :hand::hand::sad::laugh::yes nod::frown:

stoney
23rd July 2010, 04:09 PM
fantastic i think its funny its roadkill after all

Sheilz
23rd July 2010, 04:11 PM
Sick and twisted and utterly revolting. Sure its not a wind-up?

The Dogfather
23rd July 2010, 04:13 PM
Great free press though, isn't it?

ELFMAN
23rd July 2010, 04:50 PM
Brewdog LOVE courting controversy - with 'Horrendously Strong' ales etc = Free Publicity. Their Beers I've tried are pretty good, but this just reeks (in many ways) of Tabloid W@nk. Pity they don't think their stuff (if you'll pardon the pun...) is good enough to sell on its merits without 'Lowest Common Denominator' shock-stylee stunts like this. If anything, it actually puts me off buying their gear.

The only thing that's stupider than shoving a bottle up a dead Ferret's @rse is the eejit who spends that sort of money on it. What is it? £500.00? I mean - you could have a Forge Intercooler for that sort of cash! No doubt it'll be bought by 'Collectors' or E-Bay Junkies. Or just Rich Tossers.

KenL
23rd July 2010, 10:32 PM
Disgusting and anyone who sees a funny side to this probably has less intelligence than the expired animals!

Doug_m
23rd July 2010, 10:51 PM
That is brilliant. Not as if any harm was done, they didn't go kill the animals specifically for the beer.
Brewdogs only 15 mins from me and my dad Knows the granny of James watt and they weren't happy when brewdog was started up, very good living churchy people...
Didn't go down well lol

Don't think they will like this edition either :s

audrey
23rd July 2010, 11:30 PM
Disgusting and sick

N16SHP
23rd July 2010, 11:49 PM
Yeah, being a big animal lover i'm really not a fan of that...sorry!