PDA

View Full Version : Duncan Stewart?

cat1spot
22nd July 2010, 09:21 PM
Not you, but your car I think, parked in Fife House car park in Glenrothes in an end space today. That's a really smart S you have.

Did you post an NMS flyer on a red mini in the car park last week - if so well spotted, that was only the second day i've had it at work.

Still to put a sticker on it.

Vicki

cooperchris
22nd July 2010, 09:39 PM
Did you post an NMS flyer on a red mini in the car park last week - if so well spotted, that was only the second day i've had it at work.

That was me, I have a few in the work van. Was taking a work mate to get keys from his girl at fife house an didn't see a sticker so thought a would stick one on it.

Nice looking mini, Very smart. I like it :thumbs up:

Duncan Stewart
24th July 2010, 09:12 PM
Yup it was my Mini. Noticed your Cooper with the flyer on the back shelf :thumbs up:
Very nice in Red with the body kit :cool:

cat1spot
26th July 2010, 08:37 AM
That was me, I have a few in the work van. Was taking a work mate to get keys from his girl at fife house an didn't see a sticker so thought a would stick one on it.

Nice looking mini, Very smart. I like it :thumbs up:

Thanks very much. I'll look out for your car when I'm around Glenrothes. Liking the wheels in your signature they really suit your car.

cat1spot
26th July 2010, 08:44 AM
Yup it was my Mini. Noticed your Cooper with the flyer on the back shelf :thumbs up:
Very nice in Red with the body kit :cool:

Thanks - my way of avoiding getting wax on the trim!