PDA

View Full Version : De Puniets replacement in Moto GP

zimbo
21st July 2010, 12:16 PM
Nicky Haydens brother Roger Lee is getting to ride this weekend at Laguna Seca on the LCR Honda bike as a replacement for De Puniet...

Gismo
21st July 2010, 01:08 PM
Imagine if he beet him :lol:

Hogman
21st July 2010, 01:33 PM
At the rate Nicky is going his brother might just beat him!!

The LCR are a good team, very friendly and all round nice guys, shame about De Puniet, he's always fun to watch

N16SHP
22nd July 2010, 09:18 AM
At the rate Nicky is going his brother might just beat him!!

The LCR are a good team, very friendly and all round nice guys, shame about De Puniet, he's always fun to watch

I'd say Nicky is finally just getting to grips with the Big Red, and is having a relatively decent season. I don't think Roger Lee has the skills considering he is running around at the back of the SBK pack, albeit on an under powered bike.

Big Gordy
22nd July 2010, 03:53 PM
Nicky will find the pace for Laguna.....he always does:yes nod: he's been round it a billion times after all :rolleyes:

zimbo
26th July 2010, 02:03 AM
Rossi did an amazing job to get on the podium in yesterdays race :clap: woohoo

N16SHP
26th July 2010, 11:31 AM
Yep, I take my hat off to Mr Rossi, he rode well. And also well done to my man Nicky for coming No1 of the yanks. Ok Ben Spies had a wee excursion but thats not the point.

Big Gordy
26th July 2010, 01:03 PM
Did you hear Rossi's post race interview.......priceless:smilewinkgrin:
Interviewer....."well Valentino how was that..??"
Rossi....."I'm fecked".....outstanding quote:lol:
luckily it was after the watershed:p

Gismo
26th July 2010, 01:17 PM
Yep, a good race......................is it just me or does Lorenzo have no charisma at all, when he goes off and does those stunts after the race it's just not the same as when Rossi does it :Whistle:

Big Gordy
26th July 2010, 01:37 PM
I think that's because it looks like he's just copying what Rossi did in the past:thumbs up:

zimbo
26th July 2010, 02:17 PM
Yeah I :laugh: :laugh: so much when Rossi was getting interviwed on the BBC channel and he came out with that "I'm f***ed...", BEST INTERVIEW EVER :lol: