PDA

View Full Version : Detailing world???

Fartin Martin
20th July 2010, 04:30 PM
I've just received an email from detailing world saying that I don't meet their criteria for a membership on their forum and they have deleted me!!!WTF!! What criteria do you need to meet?

Scottie
20th July 2010, 04:36 PM
I've not got that email, well I don't think I did anyway, How many posts did you have?

Fartin Martin
20th July 2010, 04:39 PM
Well see that's the thing..I wasn't able to post because the admin have to activate my account. I just joined at the weekend there so was just waiting for them to do that!

I'm actually quite raging lmao!!

Gismo
20th July 2010, 04:43 PM
after registering did you get an e-mail needing you to click a link which confirms your e-mail address was genuine?
If you think everything was ok i'd politely ask them why you weren't deemed ok.
You'd be amazed at the amount of new users here who do not complete the process, often that e-mail can end up in the junk folder and is missed

Scottie
20th July 2010, 04:43 PM
maybe they have made a mistake, I would try again. Just checked and my account seems ok

Fartin Martin
20th July 2010, 04:50 PM
Yeah I had done that because it had all came trough straight away and then a message came up on the forum stating tht admin still had to verify it!

I'm gonna email..cos it seems strange as it's a forum! Lol

GCA3N
20th July 2010, 07:37 PM
I've just received an email from detailing world saying that I don't meet their criteria for a membership on their forum and they have deleted me!!!WTF!! What criteria do you need to meet?

Hey Martin I'll admit I sent dirty pics of your car to them;)

:lol:

Fartin Martin
20th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Ha ha ha..I knew I smelt a rat!! Lmao

Gismo
21st July 2010, 07:40 AM
Hey Martin I'll admit I sent dirty pics of your car to them;)

:lol:Funnily enough i wasn't accepted either :Whistle:

Fartin Martin
4th August 2010, 12:33 AM
well...sent an email to them the other day, sunday maybe, after I got back from holiday and not received anything back! Just plain rude tbh! lol

Stewart
4th August 2010, 10:47 AM
Martin I’ve never had any problems with DW they will get back to you I’m sure.:smilewinkgrin: