PDA

View Full Version : An update on the roof saga !!!

m8cxc
18th July 2010, 05:47 PM
hi all i recently posted was having mega probs with my roof went into boot today for sum work stuff and the paperwork i had was wet on further inspection mini in irvine have failed to put my roof back on correctly and they call themselfs experts :ragin: went straight on the phone to speak to manager in irvine said to him id be straight up with it when he looked at you could see from his face he was mortified. anyway after this c*ck up they will be puttin it all right includin broken roof as i told them in no uncertain terms was i gona except anythin less and told them if they didnt i would be shoutin so loud about there incompetance that they would never sell another cabrio if i had anythin to do with it, anyway will be expecting a call tommorow to tell me when to bring it in to be fixed keep fingers crossed guys that all comes together for me. thanks carol xx

GCA3N
18th July 2010, 07:22 PM
fingers crossed for you.

Gismo
18th July 2010, 08:55 PM
So sorry to hear of your woes, sorry to say, but, i would never ever buy a convertible in the UK and your problems just highlight one of the many reasons why.
I hope you get fixed up ok

Stewart
18th July 2010, 09:23 PM
good luck with it.

audrey
18th July 2010, 11:13 PM
Good luck Carol :D

AndyP & Lenore
19th July 2010, 12:14 AM
Good result in the end.:thumbs up:

A.:D

stoney
19th July 2010, 10:11 AM
good luck hope you get it sorted

AeroJonny
20th July 2010, 12:05 PM
starting with a threat...way to get them on side ;)

m8cxc
20th July 2010, 07:22 PM
well my coop away in to fairbairns to get looked at for what i have no idea they said its to see if they damaged the roof on tuesday when it was in gettin looked at on the plus they fave me a coop s to play with so that softens the blow a wee bit for now :smilewinkgrin: