PDA

View Full Version : mini owners nightmare!

Doug_m
17th July 2010, 09:43 AM
Just found this on deatiling world as im a new member to it.

Thought this thread might give a few opinions :sad:

apologies if this is a re-post but check the link out anyways!

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=169546

Stewart
17th July 2010, 10:37 AM
That’s why I’ve cut my car washes down to every two weeks these days. As the neighbours always jokingly say “ you’ll wash it away” etc but all it takes is one prat passing to notice me a few times washing my car and taking care of it a bit more than usual.

You feel the guy’s pain with his S.

LightningStevie
17th July 2010, 10:54 AM
thats awful! poor guy

Gismo
17th July 2010, 11:07 AM
What can you say to that, i'm not well known for keeping my cars clean, but, i would never do something like this to someone who obviously enjoys the passion.
What kind of perverse thoughts go through these mindless idiots heads while they do it :frown:

coopert21ceb
17th July 2010, 11:38 AM
sick sick people. I know how bad I am with a small scratch but that would have me in tears. Hope its sorted.

Doug_m
17th July 2010, 12:23 PM
If you read the guys story it was quoted around £6k to sort and it got done by an "insurance approved" garage which made a real mess of it.

Back in at another garage to get sorted proper this time.

Guy hasn't had much luck at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gismo
17th July 2010, 01:20 PM
Just as sickening is the guy had all the names and telephone numbers of the person who did it and the police did nothing about it

Delboy
17th July 2010, 04:29 PM
What a nightmare :frown: - sick barsteward that done that. I know I felt like crying when I got the rock thrown at my Clubbie the day I picked it up from the dealer but my broken window and dented panel was nothing compared to that guy's car.

cooperchris
17th July 2010, 06:59 PM
I would burst into tears if i walked out to my car an saw that :sad:

There is some sad people out there with nothing better to do than destroy other peoples cars :frown: (jealousy)

Poor guy.

GCA3N
17th July 2010, 10:07 PM
Words cannot describe what I would do to these people if I had 10 mins in an empty room. And del u did cry and no wonder.

Fartin Martin
18th July 2010, 11:23 AM
I'd seen this a wee while ago!! they're also a member on totalMINI..its disgusting that folk do this!!

I think we'd all cry!..god..I cry when I'm leaving my car for holiday! :p

I think they got it all sorted eventually! what a carry on but!! :sad: