PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered some Dodo stuff

AndyP & Lenore
13th July 2010, 11:53 PM
Namely...

1 x Dodo Juice - Supernatural Panel Pot (30ml)
1 x Dodo Juice - Paint Putty (Fine Grade clay)
1 x Dodo Juice - Lime Prime Lite pre-wax cleanser 250ml
1 x Dodo Juice - Supernatural Premium Buffing Cloth

Wish me luck.:thumbs up:

A.:D

GCA3N
14th July 2010, 05:54 AM
Namely...

1 x Dodo Juice - Supernatural Panel Pot (30ml)
1 x Dodo Juice - Paint Putty (Fine Grade clay)
1 x Dodo Juice - Lime Prime Lite pre-wax cleanser 250ml
1 x Dodo Juice - Supernatural Premium Buffing Cloth

what do YOU intend in doing with said items mr poole;)

Mini Ecosse
14th July 2010, 06:45 AM

Good Luck :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
14th July 2010, 06:46 AM

PMSL:thumbs up:

Gismo
14th July 2010, 07:17 AM

A.:DGood luck :thumbs up:

Craig
14th July 2010, 08:02 AM
Best of luck ;)

ianking
14th July 2010, 08:19 AM
I would send back the lime prime lite and get lime prime.
Lime prime is a fantastic product for machine use but also really very good by hand.
Lime prime lite just doesnt do it for me anyway.

Gismo
14th July 2010, 08:59 AM
I would send back the lime prime lite and get lime primeI was gonna say that :Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
14th July 2010, 10:32 AM
i was gonna say that :Whistle:

pmsl.

AndyP & Lenore
14th July 2010, 10:33 AM
I would send back the lime prime lite and get lime prime.
Lime prime is a fantastic product for machine use but also really very good by hand.
Lime prime lite just doesnt do it for me anyway.

OOps. Didn't even realise I'd ordered the Lite stuff. Called Elite Car Care and changed it to the Lime Prime. Same price anyway so no hassle.

GCA3N
14th July 2010, 10:34 AM
I was gonna say that :Whistle:

....I'm extra slow this morning :laugh:

AndyP & Lenore
14th July 2010, 10:34 AM

I'm gonna clean ma cars.:thumbs up:

GCA3N
14th July 2010, 10:35 AM
I'm gonna clean ma cars.:thumbs up:

ah right wasn't sure.:thumbs up:

Actually on a serious note tell us how u get on, I've wanted to try this stuff too. Where did you get them from?

AndyP & Lenore
14th July 2010, 10:38 AM
ah right wasn't sure.:thumbs up:

Actually on a serious note tell us how u get on, I've wanted to try this stuff too. Where did you get them from?

Will do Greig. Got it all from Elite Car Care. Used them before and they are excellent. Polished Bliss are my preferred car care supplier but their not Do Do stockists.

GCA3N
14th July 2010, 11:44 AM
Will do Greig. Got it all from Elite Car Care. Used them before and they are excellent. Polished Bliss are my preferred car care supplier but their not Do Do stockists.

so they don't do dodo, but others do do dodo:confused: :lol:

Burple
14th July 2010, 01:52 PM
so they don't do dodo, but others do do dodo:confused: :lol:

Yes they do.... do?

bry_mini
14th July 2010, 03:44 PM
Love the dodo products! Got a sample set and was well impressed so it's now my prefferd range products!
Hope they work well for you!

ianking
14th July 2010, 04:19 PM
I do get my dodo lime prime from I4detailing. I do like the dodo lime prime. I do normally use it with the machine polisher. Yellow 3M polishing waffle pad at about 1500rpm.

Wul
14th July 2010, 10:09 PM
Yes they do.... do?

Reminds me of the Scousers Sketch in Harry Enfield ......."Eh, but de do doh dont day doh!" :p:smilewinkgrin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/images/2005/01/31/voices_scousers_200x150.jpg

gauldrymini
15th July 2010, 01:13 PM
Reminds me of the Scousers Sketch in Harry Enfield ......."Eh, but de do doh dont day doh!" :p:smilewinkgrin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/images/2005/01/31/voices_scousers_200x150.jpg

...:laugh:

I have used the Sour Power shampoo DoDo make and it seems good...smells nice too:popcorn:

k3ith
16th July 2010, 10:08 PM
With my steel grey GTI i always had difficulty try to get the flake in the paint to pop out, used Lime Prime with my megs polisher and got what i wanted.
recommend the Born to be mild shampoo or supernatural. And Red Mist my favourite DJ product.

Stewart
17th July 2010, 12:35 AM
Banned myself from looking at the car cleaning stuff, got tyres to get but got some Autosmart TRIM ULTRA to try. I got the Megs 16 wax and think its great so far for the price.

Think I’ll get the lime prime or the lite, I take it you really just treat it like a polish? And wax or seal after?

k3ith
17th July 2010, 05:24 PM
I have been using the trim ultra for the trim on my mini, but recently switched to trim wizard the later giving it a more oem look for me.
the dodo juice is pre-wax cleanser and the lite a cleaner glaze without the micro abrasives but still with the lubricating oils, the lite is good for when you dont really want to cut any further.

Stewart
17th July 2010, 07:43 PM
Just bought the E-bay wee bottle so only cost a few quid, but if its anything like the other trim stuff it will last as you tend to use so little.

trim wizard I'll keep that in mind. I prob would have gone for the wizard if I had known it gave more an oem look.

k3ith
17th July 2010, 10:37 PM
aye 250ml will last ages. so does the finish mind.