PDA

View Full Version : Track passenger lap

AndyP & Lenore
12th July 2010, 11:23 PM
Who would you want to take you round a track in a "fast car"?

A.

Stewart
12th July 2010, 11:35 PM
Mmmmmmmmmm on a track I'd take the Stig.

euan
13th July 2010, 12:00 AM
I went for needles, as if we are talking 1 fast lap, he'd be entertaining and fast. Stig would be unbelievable, but how many of us have been as sideways as he can get it?

If it was instruction from stig and a demo lap, that's a different poll though, with a different answer!

GCA3N
13th July 2010, 06:07 AM
defo vicki she is lovely.mmmm:drool:

stoney
13th July 2010, 07:21 AM
stig any day of the week best driver out them all

Big Gordy
13th July 2010, 07:47 AM
I picked Mr.Plato as I think he would be instructive and a good laugh at the same time:yes nod:

Gismo
13th July 2010, 09:00 AM
Defo the Stig, just to hear his taste in music :clap:

N16SHP
13th July 2010, 09:28 AM
I went for Needles, as I don't know anyone else who could get it so sideways and out of control, yet staying in control, and then managing to stop with all four wheel emblems pointing up in the right direction lol :D

Having said that, i'd love to 'hear' what VBH sounds like at full chat as she seems rather excitable with those high pitched yelps and squeeks!

Hogman
13th July 2010, 09:33 AM
Jason Plato, hes got the talent! If not Plato then it would have to be Stiff Needles!

VBH - eeeewwwww yuck! Minger alert!!!!

zimbo
13th July 2010, 09:37 AM
I went for the Stig, because assuming it is meant to be a fast lap will then mean a fast (possibly) exotic performance car with an awesome sounding engine, and I for one would HAVE to be able to hear one of those on full pelt without any other noise (i.e speaking)
And as we all know the Stig never says anything so hes perfect for the job so long as he doesn't play his CD of the Vuvuzelas or I will be upset :lol:

By the way MrP how come you never said who you would choose? ...and I see both May and Hammond on the list so how come Mr Clarkson aint on it :laugh:

Burple
13th July 2010, 10:03 AM
Have to be the Stig or Plato...

so for pure track entertainment value,..... The Stig :thumbs up:

Delboy
13th July 2010, 10:39 AM
Plato for me - think he'd be a good laugh as well as driving like a maniac :yes nod: :thumbs up:.

AndyP & Lenore
13th July 2010, 11:37 AM
By the way MrP how come you never said who you would choose? ...and I see both May and Hammond on the list so how come Mr Clarkson aint on it :laugh:

Oops.:blush: Not sure how I missed him off. Corrected my error now, but sorry to those who have already voted.

A.

zimbo
13th July 2010, 02:50 PM
...and you've still NOT said who you would have drive you around?? :rolleyes::lol:

AndyP & Lenore
13th July 2010, 02:56 PM
...and you've still NOT said who you would have drive you around?? :rolleyes::lol:

Well... I have. Only it wasn't me, it was Lenore. She's in love with Plato, you see. And the trouble is, if anyone took me out for a passenger lap, I'd vomit quite badly and it would smell and I'd look a right t*t.:blush::frown:

My short experience with Sasha Pearl taking me round Knockhill in the Seat Cupra was enough for me to realise I can't handle it.:frown:

A.:D

Crombers
13th July 2010, 04:46 PM
James May for defo, via the pub for a good old laugh & natter

Feck the lap :smilewinkgrin:

zimbo
14th July 2010, 10:15 AM
Well... I have. Only it wasn't me, it was Lenore. She's in love with Plato, you see. And the trouble is, if anyone took me out for a passenger lap, I'd vomit quite badly and it would smell and I'd look a right t*t.:blush::frown:

My short experience with Sasha Pearl taking me round Knockhill in the Seat Cupra was enough for me to realise I can't handle it.:frown:

A.:D

:lol: ...poor Andy :laugh:

Neil and Lorna
14th July 2010, 07:28 PM
Stuff being a passenger.:hand:

Let me in the driving seat.:D:D

Neil.

Ferengo
15th July 2010, 09:29 AM
James May for defo, via the pub for a good old laugh & natter

Feck the lap :smilewinkgrin:

Totally agree. May gets my vote.