PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone GP

zimbo
12th July 2010, 09:11 AM
Well I dont know about anyone else, but I really enjoyed the race and feel SO happy for Mark Webber getting the win after a flawless drive and also think Hamilton and Button did amazing to finish where they did after the weekend they had :yes nod: Nico and good old Reubens did brilliantly as well, great to see reubens up near the top(ish) where he deserves to be :thumbs up:

Theres not much to say about you know who...(Alonso) except .....:laugh::laugh: If he had his way there wouldn't be any other cars racing so that way NO one could be in his way lol. After he got his drive through penalty, I laughed so much :laugh:

I think they should put a picture on his helmet or the car that looks similar to this smiley >>> :babypram: lol :laugh: . Theres NO place in motorsport never mind Formula 1 for a stroppy bad tempered git!! I personally think Ferrari should pay him out and get rid of his sorry ass because he is just going to tarnish there awesome name full stop!! I mean he didn't even go the after-race drivers media interviews, which I assume should be part of his contractual obligations etc :hand: yes the world knows his true colours now for sure.

Del, Fairy and Mini-Ecosse (I think it was you guys who all went) I cant wait to see all your photos of the weekend. I've already seen some of the ones ME posted already which are awesome!!

The Dogfather
12th July 2010, 10:08 AM
I also thought the penalty was hilarious, I think its Charlie Whitings little bit of revenge for the fix comments. I notice he kept his gob shut about it at the end, perhaps a lesson learnt.

Good drive for the Brits but Weber and Red Bull seem to be untouchable, shame the same couldn't be said of Vettel's judgement

Gismo
12th July 2010, 10:19 AM
Enjoyed the race too, Webber in a class of his pown even after the safety car bunched everyone up.
Alonso, what an eejit, he should have let Kubica right back through, regardless the fact that within another lap Kubica had to retire, it was the fact he did what he did he was penalised for it and rightly so

stoney
12th July 2010, 12:18 PM
Yep cracking race realy enjoyed it and with the alonso thing that was like 2 fingers up to him lol

Delboy
12th July 2010, 03:19 PM
I had an awesome time at my first grand prix :thumbs up:. I just can't explain what these cars are like as they accelerate past you - the noise is incredible! And the way they corner, it just doesn't seem possible to go round corners so fast!

As for photos, Stephen's are way better than anything I managed to snap. I didn't take my DSLR, only a Sony Cybershot, so didn't spend a lot of time taking pics - the cars pass you so quickly it's a nightmare :lol:.

Here's a couple to give you an idea of what it was like in the crowd, including one of Button (we were between Club and Abbey):-

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r464/DWhitelaw/Miscellaneous/DSC03385v2.jpg
http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r464/DWhitelaw/Miscellaneous/DSC03357v2.jpg
http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r464/DWhitelaw/Miscellaneous/DSC03393v3.jpg