PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

coopert21ceb
9th July 2010, 07:24 PM
Folks, little help please. Where is a good place to get a good Avatar made up?

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 08:29 PM
Me :lol:

Are refering to the signature pic at the bottom of each post or the little avatar next to your name on the left, either way I can do you one and install it so to speak. I will do it for you next week when I get home. Oh there are loads on line too that you can save and download.

If you are wanting a more personal one then get some pics posted of your car etc.

Gismo
9th July 2010, 08:35 PM
For registered users the max size is 90 x 90 pixels or 30k bytes, animated gifs allowed too :thumbs up:

Stewart
9th July 2010, 08:42 PM
animated gifs allowed too :thumbs up:

That they are, my one fades to BW and back................

coopert21ceb
9th July 2010, 08:46 PM
If I post some pics of the car are you able to do something with them?? Thanks

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 08:49 PM
If I post some pics of the car are you able to do something with them?? Thanks

Yup defo. Something like what I have done for Craig, Scottie, Ian King, Gismo, Gauldry mini, Stoney, etc. What ever you want really. Like I say will be next week, give me a chance to try the new photoshop I got.

coopert21ceb
9th July 2010, 08:56 PM
Cool thanks loads. Just posted new pics on the gallery page. Thanks again

GCA3N
10th July 2010, 06:06 AM
Cool thanks loads. Just posted new pics on the gallery page. Thanks again

No probs :thumbs up:

coopert21ceb
10th July 2010, 08:56 AM
Quite taken with the whole red background and mirroring the Mini logo. Have a play with the new software and I am sure you can create a masterpeice lol

GCA3N
10th July 2010, 11:28 AM
Quite taken with the whole red background and mirroring the Mini logo. Have a play with the new software and I am sure you can create a masterpeice lol

no probs.;)

coopert21ceb
26th July 2010, 05:16 PM
Hey Greig. Have you managed to have a play with your new software yet?
Chris

GCA3N
26th July 2010, 09:34 PM
Hey Greig. Have you managed to have a play with your new software yet?
Chris

Hi not yet to be honest I was delayed getting home and I have had family over all week so not had a chance at all. Been a long hard week had my brother and sister over who I have never met and my dad who I haven't seen in well 16 or so years so had a bit on my mind if I'm honest. As soon as I get this done I'll do u a special one honest.

coopert21ceb
27th July 2010, 11:18 AM
Ah no problem man. No rush at all. Hope your managing to chill now. Tired me out just reading your post. Take care