PDA

View Full Version : Runflat Tyre Users in Aberdeen

MartinSullivan
6th July 2004, 06:40 PM
Having noticed that the tread on my 17" runflat tyres was a little worn whilst cleaning my wheels ready for Arbroath - (ok , they were nearly as bald as me :cool: ) - I thought I had better ring round and find prices for tyres.

Anyway tried all the "usual suspects" and received quotes ranging from £190 to £117 pounds each fitted for Pirellis as fitted as standard to my S.

Anyway cheapest I could find in Aberdeen was Colins Tyres in Dyce. I rang them up yesterday and they got the tyres in this morning for me. Took the car in at 9:00 this morning and was away again by 9:30 with new boots on the front.

Fast friendly service, well impressed.

Hope this helps anyone in the Aberdeen area who needs run flat tyres.

monkimagic
6th July 2004, 07:38 PM
Good to know martin, thanx for that

Monki

MartinSullivan
6th July 2004, 07:46 PM
Cheers Monki, just thought it was worth sharing :D

Sheilz
7th July 2004, 06:43 AM
There's also a workshop down under the arches. CAnt for the love of me remember the name of the street W something. Anyway when we were looking for new tyres for the primera we got the same brand for about £20 cheaper than the run of the mill places. Mind you I would be cautious about letting the guy do any major work since he was going to change the timing belt, had it booked in and had to read the manual to find out it was only about half way through its life. On saying that he was honest enough to say so. Some garages would have gone ahead and done it anyway.:D