PDA

View Full Version : Coloured NMS stickers

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 09:18 AM
As stated in another thread I am going to order a laser blue NMS sticker, any one else want to order one too or infact any other colour before I put the order in.

I'll give this a couple of weeks to run and give Alan/craig all the details folks.

1. Greig X 2 laser blue inside **PAID**
2. Coopert21ceb x 1 chilli red inside **PAID**
3. Scottie x 1 matt grey inside.
4. N16SHP x 2 chili red inside.
5. Cooperchris x 1 indie blue outside. **PAID**
6. Cat1spot x 1 Chilli Red inside and 1 std inside sticker **PAID**

AndyP & Lenore
9th July 2010, 09:30 AM
Not for me ta, I'm all stickered up.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Gismo
9th July 2010, 10:20 AM
Just remember that i don't have any stock..................yet, so delivery will not be overnight

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 10:21 AM
Just remember that i don't have any stock..................yet, so delivery will not be overnight

No rush Alan.:thumbs up:

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 10:21 AM
Not for me ta, I'm all stickered up.:thumbs up:

A.:D

No probs Andy just incase anyone else out there with the best coloured mini ever ;) wanted one.

MINI William
9th July 2010, 01:59 PM
No probs Andy just incase anyone else out there with the best coloured mini ever ;) wanted one.

You dont have Chilli Red

Stewart
9th July 2010, 02:13 PM
Dark Gray Mini is the new black I'll tell you.

If anything on that last Mini Run it was just so common that blue colour and so last year. :smilewinkgrin:

Tell you what you can hardly see my Newmini rear inside sticker but the one Paul gave us for the NorthernMini (inside) is that reflective bright silver and stands out and easy to read.

My outside NMS one is good and you can see it but the rear Window is darkened as the Minis are.

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 02:15 PM
You dont have Chilli Red

Dark Gray Mini is the new black I'll tell you.

If anything on that last Mini Run it was just so common that blue colour and so last year. :smilewinkgrin:

:off topic: you pair.:moonie::lol:

Craig
9th July 2010, 03:49 PM
Greig, can I make a suggestion? Can we make this thread a coloured nms sticker order ?? So if anyone wants a particular colour (inside or outside) then post here and if there is enough interest I'll do a big order to Carlo on behalf of nms ... What u think?

Anyone else want a diff colour ??

GCA3N
9th July 2010, 06:01 PM
Greig, can I make a suggestion? Can we make this thread a coloured nms sticker order ?? So if anyone wants a particular colour (inside or outside) then post here and if there is enough interest I'll do a big order to Carlo on behalf of nms ... What u think?

Anyone else want a diff colour ??

Sounds a good idea Craig if folks put a colour down I'll update the first post.

Scottie
9th July 2010, 06:08 PM
can I have a matt grey but soft sheen one please. Inside sticker

Craig
9th July 2010, 06:39 PM
Good man Greig ;)

now mind folks that is asking for mini specific colours that the vinyl may not be an exact match to your colour, just before we get into the ordering. Carlo and the team will do their best to get the closest to your request ;)

coopert21ceb
9th July 2010, 07:09 PM
Chili Red inside for me please

Craig
9th July 2010, 07:45 PM
Chili Red inside for me please

Do you still want the silver one ??

Craig
9th July 2010, 07:56 PM
Ignore last post as I saw your other post ;)

coopert21ceb
9th July 2010, 08:59 PM
Lol no probs Craig. Replied to your PM anyhow to hopefully solve the confussion I have started

Craig
9th July 2010, 09:17 PM
Sorted !! ;)

N16SHP
10th July 2010, 02:45 PM
2x Chili Red inside for me please! Thanks

cooperchris
10th July 2010, 03:35 PM
I will go for 1x Indi Blue (outside) please if thats possible :thumbs up:

Can't see my inside sticker very well for the tints i had put on :D

GCA3N
10th July 2010, 04:34 PM
2x Chili Red inside for me please! Thanks

I will go for 1x Indi Blue (outside) please if thats possible :thumbs up:

Can't see my inside sticker very well for the tints i had put on :D

Put you guys down. Obviously as already stated colours won't be an exact match, but hopefully similar.

The Dogfather
10th July 2010, 09:10 PM
Colour matching won't make much difference for internals because the glass has a green tint

coopert21ceb
12th July 2010, 09:22 AM
hhhhmmmm, green tint on a red sticker, does that not make purple?? Not having a purple looking sticker on my motor lol

GCA3N
12th July 2010, 09:26 AM
Colour matching won't make much difference for internals because the glass has a green tint

hhhhmmmm, green tint on a red sticker, does that not make purple?? Not having a purple looking sticker on my motor lol

Just need to get an outside one then.

Craig
12th July 2010, 09:30 AM
Guys, I go on holiday on fri for a week so either wait until I get back to do the order or Greig if you want to order from Carlo I'll pay him when I get back (he'll be fine with that)

C

GCA3N
12th July 2010, 10:56 AM
Guys, I go on holiday on fri for a week so either wait until I get back to do the order or Greig if you want to order from Carlo I'll pay him when I get back (he'll be fine with that)

C

Craig there's no rush I'll wait till you get back, gives other's a chance add to the list.

Craig
12th July 2010, 12:22 PM
Cool, that's perfect ;)

stoney has offered to pick up and post when done ;)

GCA3N
12th July 2010, 12:24 PM
Cool, that's perfect ;)

stoney has offered to pick up and post when done ;)

Perfect then:thumbs up:

Craig
1st August 2010, 09:25 PM
Ok, any more orders before I put the order in??

GCA3N
2nd August 2010, 06:03 AM
I forgot about this Craig. Well it's been 3 weeks or so, so a wee order sounds good.

Craig let us know what I owe and i'll paypal it today.oh and the paypal email address.:thumbs up:

Craig
2nd August 2010, 07:53 AM
I'm going to wait til the end of the week before ordering just in case some folk haven't seen this. Ill pay for this out if the nms slush fund so no immediate rush for money ;)

GCA3N
2nd August 2010, 08:19 AM
nice one:thumbs up:

coopert21ceb
2nd August 2010, 10:26 AM
Ah was hoping to get mine before Sundays Deeside Run. Never mind. Looking forward to seeing the coloured ones.

Gismo
2nd August 2010, 02:07 PM
Craig let us know what I owe and i'll paypal it today.oh and the paypal email address.:thumbs up:You can click on the NMS Sticker icon on the main website home page or simply send to:-
alan@newminiscotland.co.uk :thumbs up:

GCA3N
2nd August 2010, 02:48 PM
You can click on the NMS Sticker icon on the main website home page or simply send to:-
alan@newminiscotland.co.uk :thumbs up:

will do Alan, soon as craigy gets the prices :0)

MINI William
2nd August 2010, 03:22 PM
How much are the coloured ones?

Gismo
2nd August 2010, 03:33 PM
will do Alan, soon as craigy gets the prices :0)

How much are the coloured ones?I'm hoping they will be the same price as normal ones, but, Craig will advise :thumbs up:

Craig
2nd August 2010, 04:06 PM
Hi Guys, don't really see the price being different, so if you want to pay Alan for them, make it the £2.25 each delivered (or if buying 2, make it £4.25 delivered) and I'll post them once I receive them. As I said earlier, just giving this til the end of the week before ordering then will get them done.

Cheers

Craig ;)

GCA3N
2nd August 2010, 05:43 PM
money sent to alan.

coopert21ceb
2nd August 2010, 08:08 PM
Have already paid when I requested the original sticker but was a pain and changed to a colour one.
Lookin forward to the post in the next week or so. Thanks guys

Craig
3rd August 2010, 05:27 PM
money sent to alan.

Have already paid when I requested the original sticker but was a pain and changed to a colour one.
Lookin forward to the post in the next week or so. Thanks guys

Thanks Guys for payt. I will send an order on Sat should there be no more requests on Fri. It's our street golf competition on Fri, so it could get messy, so not doing it then... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

GCA3N
3rd August 2010, 07:35 PM
Thanks Guys for payt. I will send an order on Sat should there be no more requests on Fri. It's our street golf competition on Fri, so it could get messy, so not doing it then... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

sounds like a good idea, who knows what we could end up with:lol:

cooperchris
3rd August 2010, 11:50 PM
Thats my sticker paid for, Done through NMS stickers on the home page :thumbs up:

Gismo
4th August 2010, 03:07 PM
Thats my sticker paid for, Done through NMS stickers on the home page :thumbs up:You didn't mention what colour or if an outside or inside sticker on the payment details.
You may well have posted on this thread but to save Craig trawling through the thread it's handy to mention what you want :thumbs up:

Craig
4th August 2010, 05:31 PM
You didn't mention what colour or if an outside or inside sticker on the payment details.
You may well have posted on this thread but to save Craig trawling through the thread it's handy to mention what you want :thumbs up:

it's on the first page ya plum.... Dinnae worry Chris, it's just his age... I know what you want... :lol:

cooperchris
4th August 2010, 05:47 PM
it's on the first page ya plum.... Dinnae worry Chris, it's just his age... I know what you want... :lol:

Cheers craig :thumbs up:

GCA3N
4th August 2010, 07:29 PM
You didn't mention what colour or if an outside or inside sticker on the payment details.

:frown::lol:

cat1spot
5th August 2010, 09:06 AM
Hi,
Have hopefully ordered and paid through the sticker link on the home pagefor a chili red and a standard sticker, both inside type.

Thanks,
Vicki

Gismo
5th August 2010, 02:17 PM
Hi,
Have hopefully ordered and paid through the sticker link on the home page for a chili red and a standard sticker, both inside type.

Thanks,
VickiHi Vicki, order received and details passed onto Craig :thumbs up:

Craig
9th August 2010, 11:17 AM
Order placed. Can those that haven't paid yet, please pay Alan asap, pref by paypal. Will let you know once they arrive and I'll get postal info.

Craig ;)

N16SHP
9th August 2010, 11:45 AM
Thats me just paid just now Craig!

GCA3N
9th August 2010, 12:55 PM
Order placed. Can those that haven't paid yet, please pay Alan asap, pref by paypal. Will let you know once they arrive and I'll get postal info.

Craig ;)

nice one craig, thanks mate. :thumbs up:

Craig
10th August 2010, 08:17 PM
Stickers picked up today. Only slight problem is the matt grey inside and indi blue outside have been done the other way, so I have asked for them to be re-done and I'll get them out as soon as I have them... Sorry!

Vicki, & Neil, yours are in the envelope and will be in the post in the morning first class. ;)

Greig, I have held onto yours and will give them to you on Sat.... Also your exhaust got delivered to Stainless Creations today :thumbs up:

Fiona & Chris - will get yours posted out when I have them ;)

cooperchris
10th August 2010, 09:11 PM
No probs craig

Cheers :thumbs up:

Craig
10th August 2010, 09:59 PM
Already got a reply from Carlo. Will be sorted this week ;)

Scottie
10th August 2010, 10:03 PM
ok no problem, can I just pay you Craig?

Craig
10th August 2010, 10:13 PM
No probs Fi ;)

GCA3N
11th August 2010, 05:56 AM
Greig, I have held onto yours and will give them to you on Sat.... Also your exhaust got delivered to Stainless Creations today :thumbs up:

Spot on craig nice one mate:thumbs up:

N16SHP
11th August 2010, 12:49 PM
Thanks Craig, I look forward to getting them!!

coopert21ceb
12th August 2010, 10:48 AM
Well thats mine just landed on the floor through the letter box. Lookin good thanks

Craig
12th August 2010, 11:36 AM
Thanks chris, your very welcome ;)

N16SHP
12th August 2010, 07:11 PM
Got mine this morning too. Thanks Craig, your a leg-end!!!

Craig
12th August 2010, 08:07 PM
Got mine this morning too. Thanks Craig, your a leg-end!!!

I wouldn't go that far .... ;). Your welcome Neil

GCA3N
18th August 2010, 01:20 PM
Craig gonna sent some cash for MORE NMS stickers, can I have an inside one Craig. Don't worry about coloured ones etc I'll just take the regular one.

Gismo
18th August 2010, 02:44 PM
Craig gonna sent some cash for MORE NMS stickers, can I have an inside one Craig. Don't worry about coloured ones etc I'll just take the regular one.Greig, I would have made sure you got ones to suit your car, deal with Craig if you still want a coloured one while i'm travelling.

GCA3N
18th August 2010, 02:52 PM
Greig, I would have made sure you got ones to suit your car, deal with Craig if you still want a coloured one while i'm travelling.

Just getting standard ones, in case I change my car b4 I get them :lol:

Craig
18th August 2010, 03:11 PM
Just getting standard ones, in case I change my car b4 I get them :lol:

:moonie:

:lol:

cooperchris
18th August 2010, 05:14 PM
Fiona & Chris - will get yours posted out when I have them ;)

Any word on our stickers yet craig?

Cheers

Chris :thumbs up:

Craig
18th August 2010, 05:20 PM
I chased them on Monday and was assured they were getting made this week and sent out. I'll chase them again Chris. :yes nod: Apologies for the wait. :frown:

cat1spot
20th August 2010, 11:57 AM
Craig,

Thanks for sending the stickers - the red one's on and looks great:thumbs up: - pretty subtle really. Tried to take photo but basic camera and a dark day didn't really do it justice,

Greig,

If you've got darkened glass (I thought jcw's had dark glass as standard) then I'm not sure the inside one in red would work that well. I could try to post up the photo if it'd help.

Vicki

GCA3N
20th August 2010, 12:03 PM
Craig,

Thanks for sending the stickers - the red one's on and looks great:thumbs up: - pretty subtle really. Tried to take photo but basic camera and a dark day didn't really do it justice,

Greig,

If you've got darkened glass (I thought jcw's had dark glass as standard) then I'm not sure the inside one in red would work that well. I could try to post up the photo if it'd help.

Vicki

Yeh vicki it's tinted, I have ordered a standard one for just now, but if I could see a pic of yours that would be great.:thumbs up:

Craig
26th August 2010, 09:23 AM
Ok folks, as we had a wee bit of an issue with the stickers, Carlo has very kindly printed me some extras, therefore if anyone wants White, or Laser Blue, then let me know. :thumbs up:

also if you want to see what they look like first, I'll have them on my Perthshire Run, or come along to the Highland Games!! ;)

cooperchris
26th August 2010, 06:55 PM
Craig

Both badges came at the start of the week but the other half forgot to tell me :frown:
There now both on the car.

Thanx again :thumbs up:

Chris

Craig
26th August 2010, 07:26 PM
No worries Chris ;). Glad we finally got something sorted :thumbs up:

Borvad
11th February 2013, 09:56 PM
Is there a yellow inside one for this newbie please?

Thanks

Craig
11th February 2013, 10:37 PM
Sorry, I don't have any :(

77rons
4th April 2013, 11:52 PM
Any red inside ones?

Craig
5th April 2013, 11:19 AM
Ill need to check tomorrow when I'm home. I know I have one but not sure if its inside/outside..

Ill let you know ...

MINI William
5th April 2013, 11:37 AM
Ill need to check tomorrow when I'm home. I know I have one but not sure if its inside/outside..

Ill let you know ...

You told me you never had any tut tut

Craig
5th April 2013, 11:39 AM
See I might have got this wrong then.... :thud:

I've got white and blue but thought I had a red.... I'll know tomorrow ;)

MINI William
5th April 2013, 11:59 AM
Just can't get the staff now.

Craig
5th April 2013, 12:36 PM
Just can't get the staff now.

Whatever ! :lol: