PDA

View Full Version : NMS Car Sticker Order

coopert21ceb
8th July 2010, 02:08 PM
Hi there,

I ordered a NMS sticker on the 21st June, payment is showing on my bank statement. Do you know when I might be seeing it on my Mini. Still waiting :sad:

Thanks

Gismo
8th July 2010, 03:12 PM
Hi there,

I ordered a NMS sticker on the 21st June, payment is showing on my bank statement. Do you know when I might be seeing it on my Mini. Still waiting :sad:

ThanksHi, sorry for the delay, i'm guessing the sticker went missing in the post, please PM Craig your full name and address and he'll get another out to you.
We obviously have no command over the postal service and items do go missing, for anyone else who has purchased any items of merchandise please let us know if you have not received them in a timely manner so we caqn get repalcements out a lot quicker.

Craig
8th July 2010, 03:41 PM
Back from holiday on sat. Will post out on Monday if you know what's missing. Also please confirm if inside or outside and how many. Cheers. I do know there is an order outstanding where it was for 2 stickers and no info as to inside or outside so I pmd the person a d got no reply ?!?!?

coopert21ceb
9th July 2010, 07:12 PM
Craig, can you make a change to my order since your not back yet. I put my name down for a Chili Red inside sticker on the other post. Can i have the red one instead of the previous one. Let me know if I owe you anymore. Thanks