PDA

View Full Version : help me raise money for leukaemia

stoney
6th July 2010, 10:31 PM
hi guys/girls i have decided to do a 1000ft zip slide for charity :thumbs up:

if any one would like to help me raise a good amount of for them it would be brill :yes nod:

you can do it online at this page
https://www.anthonynolanevents.org.uk/RobertStone

Thanx Stoney

ianking
7th July 2010, 08:17 AM
Well done Rob. Thats you sponsored.
Its a charity close to my own heart. My mum and my step Dad helped raise money for Anthony Nolan in the past and are still on the donnor list for bone marrow should anyone need them. I was tested when I was 14 to see if I was a suitable donnor for my sister who had leukaemia at the time. Fortunately in the end she didnt need it.

Delboy
7th July 2010, 08:54 AM
That's you sponsored Rob - good on ya! :thumbs up:

stoney
7th July 2010, 09:13 AM
Thanx guys it's on Sunday the 19th of sep if any of u fancy coming along :-)

GCA3N
7th July 2010, 12:02 PM
Hey Rob good effort but i'd pay to do that :lol: Anyways I was hoping I could have used paypal, I'll sort you out when I get back next week mate.

stoney
7th July 2010, 04:46 PM
Hey Rob good effort but i'd pay to do that :lol: Anyways I was hoping I could have used paypal, I'll sort you out when I get back next week mate.

thanx mate i would pay to do it as well i did a bungge jump for the RNLI a few year back at arbroth that was fantastic :thumbs up:

GCA3N
7th July 2010, 05:03 PM
thanx mate i would pay to do it as well i did a bungge jump for the RNLI a few year back at arbroth that was fantastic :thumbs up:

I'd love that too, need to get it sorted and do something like this.

stoney
7th July 2010, 05:15 PM
just go on to the web site and have a look there is loads of stuff just that this is just down the road from me where i start my runs from in fact :lol: so nice and easy for me :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
8th July 2010, 09:13 AM
Well done Rob,

Donation made online with A. N. Trust

stoney
8th July 2010, 10:04 AM
thanx elfman :thumbs up:

stoney
18th July 2010, 09:35 AM
just a quick thank you to those that have given

my zip slide time is 12:00 h if any one wants to come along there more than welcome :thumbs up:

stoney
27th August 2010, 03:43 PM
i am doing this in 2 weeks any one elce fancy sponcering me that would be brill