PDA

View Full Version : AMOC Summer Show

Bumble
2nd July 2010, 06:52 PM
I'm not home this weekend so missing out but this is always a good day out.

Aberdeen Mini Owners Club family fun day this Sunday at Grampian Transport Museum, Alford. Lots of stuff to look and do at including a track, raffles, bottle stall, some lovely Aircooled VW's from Aberdeen Aircooled club, bouncy castle, burger van, ice cream, a selection of my mini photographs and artwork for sale (please buy loads) and maybe a mini or two! hope to see you there!Aberdeen Mini Owners Club family fun day this Sunday at Grampian Transport Museum, Alford. lots of stuff to look and do at including a track, raffles, bottle stall, some lovely Aircooled VW's from Aberdeen Aircooled club, bouncy castle, burger van, ice cream, a selection of my mini photographs and artwork for sale (please buy loads) and maybe a mini or two.

bpirie1000
2nd July 2010, 07:30 PM
should be a good day out and apparently they ordered the weather this year..........

ajamesj
2nd July 2010, 08:40 PM
Iam heading through to it for a nosey hopefully get some bits n pieces for the classic if there is trade stalls

bpirie1000
2nd July 2010, 09:08 PM
what you after????got a garage full o classic mini bits. mk1 mk2 mk3 mk4 and guess what mk5