PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who!

Wul
2nd July 2010, 12:03 PM
A'right folks - just popped in to say Hola!

How you all doin? Glad to see the NMS team are still going strong, might pop back in from time to time to take some abuse from you all - no change there then! ;o)

No MINI for me any more - since losing the Cooper JCW PL i've had a Civic 2.2CTDI and now got a 55 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S Line - nice motor, but thirstier than my Cooper S was LOL!

Cheers

Wul :cool:

john
2nd July 2010, 12:11 PM
Hello stranger!!

No mini for me either:sad:

Craig
2nd July 2010, 01:37 PM
Welcome back Wul ;).

Burple
2nd July 2010, 02:29 PM
Good grief!!! your ears must have been burning matey!!:p:moonie:

Was talking to the Ginger Ninja back in Dundee last weekend and he asked if I'd heard from you :p

what's occurrin'? :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

Gismo
2nd July 2010, 04:16 PM
Heyup Wul, just shows you can't leave

zimbo
2nd July 2010, 05:22 PM
Yup people never really leave this site... :D (im miniless as well by the way...) welcome back Wul

stoney
2nd July 2010, 11:10 PM
hi wul welcome back

Wul
7th July 2010, 09:05 AM
Cheers guys - hey Burple, do you know a wee fella used to be called LnL? ;o) Yeh been meanin to email big Silky Wilkie back! lol

Burple
7th July 2010, 09:38 AM
Cheers guys - hey Burple, do you know a wee fella used to be called LnL? ;o) Yeh been meanin to email big Silky Wilkie back! lol

Nah.. never heard of him.. ;) He sounds well dodgy ;):p Nothign's changed with that big ginger dobber.. except he has a new lady ;)

So wot you been up to?

Wul
7th July 2010, 10:39 AM
Me? Not much apart from avoiding the big ginger! ;o)

Same ol, same ol - still working at the same place doing the same job - which in construction these days is pretty good tbh! lol.

Crombers
7th July 2010, 02:14 PM
WUL !!! :bigwave:

Hows it goin fella, good to have you back for a bit of banter :thumbs up:

:Whistle: Don't suppose you've seen Big Col on your sabbatical :rolleyes:

Big Gordy
7th July 2010, 02:18 PM
Wayhay...howzithingin man :smilewinkgrin: Noticed you'd popped up on facebook:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
8th July 2010, 12:45 AM
Howdy Wul.:thumbs up:

Whadayaknow... KayJay and Wul both reappearing within weeks. All we need now is Big Col, and WillieM and it'll be like the mid noughties again.:laugh:

A.:D

Wul
8th July 2010, 11:23 AM
LOL - not seen or heard from Hightower since he slipped off the boards a few years back! Amazing to know you guys have been blethering on here for sooooo long - have any of you drawn breath yet? ;)

Big Gordy
8th July 2010, 01:07 PM
Amazing to know you guys have been blethering on here for sooooo long - have any of you drawn breath yet? ;)

And some of us still haven't reached your post count:rolleyes:
You did a hell of a blethering yourself back in the day lad:p
You still got your 'wee' mini ?

Wul
8th July 2010, 01:19 PM
LOL - that's hilarious Big G - :D

Yeh, my wee Cooper S is still going strong! Wrecked a few sets of wheels along the way though! ;)