PDA

View Full Version : Model Changes...

KenL
1st July 2010, 09:58 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before or in the wrong place, but there are some videos of the mid-life changes here: http://www.motoringfile.com/2010/06/30/mini-refresh-in-motion-video/

Comments?

In general, I am happy that the changes look subtle and a move in the right direction.

I will probably wait for the full new car or the coupe version before changing from what I have now. My current car is fantastic, so wont rush to change.

Stewart
2nd July 2010, 12:31 AM
These are out the end of the year are they not?

Craig
2nd July 2010, 08:05 AM
Sept ish this year I was told by a dealer :Whistle:

GCA3N
2nd July 2010, 08:07 AM
Sept ish this year I was told by a dealer :whistle:

Oh yeh something to tell us?

Craig
2nd July 2010, 08:13 AM
Oh yeh something to tell us?

Who ??? Me ??? Na, just like to keep up to date with changes ;)

zimbo
2nd July 2010, 10:28 AM
I really REALLY love the look of the all black interior including at long last all black steering wheel inserts for the mfsw... bout damn time I say!! :D

That copperish colour on the hatch and cabrio is not too shabby would be better if it was a little bit lighter.

I believe there are going to be a few new colours and interior colour options coming out at the same time as the Countryman comes out and hopefully these will be across the whole range and not just the Countryman, would be interesting to see what they are as well.

Me personally I am waiting and have been since day one 8 years ago for an ALPINE WHITE (Aka BMW M3) colour for the MINI :yes nod:

Hogman
2nd July 2010, 11:11 AM
I am sorry but I still think the 1st gen looks the best!!! Although I may change my mind when the coupe or roadster versions come out!!

cooperchris
2nd July 2010, 05:39 PM
I am sorry but I still think the 1st gen looks the best!!!

I'm with you on this one, I like the 1st gen mini better. Had mine for 3 years an hope to have it for atleast another 4 or 5 :yes nod: