PDA

View Full Version : Mini Bluetooth

Scottie
22nd June 2010, 06:31 PM
I'm loving my bluetooth I only have the basic version not the armrest stuff or that.

However I am sure that I read somewhere the the voice activation works with basic but after reading the manual I am still not sure how this should work.

Can anyone explain how it works cause when I say a name the voice comes back with phone book empty.

Bazthemod
22nd June 2010, 06:54 PM
You have to store what numbers you want voice activated into the car first. Think theres a limit to how many can be voice activated too.

I was trying this out thinking it would work like the Parrot kit, but unfortunately you have to pre program them first.

Scottie
22nd June 2010, 07:00 PM
how do I store the numbers ??

Stewart
22nd June 2010, 07:11 PM
Been using the Bluetooth on the 10 plate and it works a charm, very clear on the phone. Just wish my one had it.....

forgot to add I used it just getting the numbers off the phone on to the radio display in the car and pressing, did not know you could talk.

ianking
22nd June 2010, 07:12 PM
Its a painfull process Fi. You have to tell them the name and then the number etc. It does go through it in my handbook. I only ended up putting a couple numbers in as it was getting tiresome and I was loosing patience with it.

Scottie
22nd June 2010, 07:18 PM
ok will read the handbook.