PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Monsta Mo Mini!

Wul
30th April 2003, 10:36 PM
Cheers Calum for letting me across the traffic at Dunedins this afternoon! theres me grinnin and wavin at you like you were my brother when you only met me for about a minute at Christmas!!:I

That was me in Dunedins Black Mini ONE courtesy car off to collect me Coop! BTW the courtesy car had the airbag warning light fault, rattly boot hatch fault and smeary windows fault!:p

Anyway my coop seems to be back to normal for now (touch wood!) and Jim @ Dunedins took a fair bit of time with me to go over everything so fingers crossed!8)

As for my letter - Gillian @ Dunedins will liase with BMW/MINI Customer services regarding the points raised in my letter and come back to me. Might just confirm that in writing to them.

Oh and finally - the courtesy car was an Aug 02 ONE with 5-stars and run flats - guess what it had? - yup in the boot was a jack etc - yet my July 02 coop didn't!!

End of tale!;)

Monsta Mo Mini
30th April 2003, 10:39 PM
Cheers Wul - I thought it might be you. Hope all goes well with the repairs. ;):D Shoulda stopped and given you a sticker...next time!

lightbody
30th April 2003, 10:40 PM
The smeary windows thing resolves itself over time... it did with me... it only took a year and 12000 miles...

KenL
1st May 2003, 07:09 AM
Wul,

You should have helped yourself to that jack ;)

I've got 15s and a spare and a jack :cool: but I've never understood how they could deliver the car without a jack. Makes sense to provide one in case an owner ever wanted to rotate tyres or lift the car to check something out.

Hope your car is fixed for good this time.

KenL