PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone MotoGP **(Spoilers Inc)**

zimbo
20th June 2010, 05:02 PM
Brilliant days racing today, great days entertainment as far as I am concerned, Lorenzo was awesome today, just wish I had been able to see it in the flesh. It was great to see Hayden and Spies battle it out for 3rd, and I felt sorry for Hayden to have made a very small mistake and to lose the position because of it... I think Pedrosa will be glad to see the back of Silverstone now :frown:

How the f*** Espargaro managed to keep on his bike and still mantain his 2nd place in the 125s on the last lap, I will never know :Whistle: and Bradley Smith did awesome as well in getting that 3rd place :clap:

Gismo
20th June 2010, 05:10 PM
Yep, watched the races here on TV and online (125's) Spies did brilliant and just shows that if anyone makes the slightest mistake you will be punished

N16SHP
21st June 2010, 10:26 PM
I was gutted for Nicky, but delighted for Casey as although he made a terrible start, he rode a brilliant race! My two boys finally stayed on their bikes lol! Had it been anyone else but Ben Spies, i'd of been super hacked off, but I think he's one of the most genuine guys in the paddock! Think the new track at Silverstone is pretty good, and made for some great racing. The end of the Moto 2 race was also brilliant!

Hogman
22nd June 2010, 06:18 PM
The moto2 race was superb but then tbh I find that its better and closer racing than motogp!! Scott Redding did extremely well.

Motogp was ok, really pleased for Spies, hes a really nice guy and has natural talent on any bike. I think Lorenzo will walk this years championship, I even had him down to win it when Rossi was still in it!

125's was abit dull until the final couple of laps then it got very interesting! Personally I think Smith was gifted 3rd place as if the other 2 hadnt had a coming together I dont think Smith would have got passed either of them.

Good racing though, one of the best rounds this year so far