PDA

View Full Version : JCW WC50 (for sale in Irvine)

GP BILLY
9th June 2010, 09:10 AM
Was in Harry Fairbairn's yesterday and this was in
there showroom:thumbs up: with a price of just....

£34k

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/9049/spotted%20cars/oddpics002.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/9049/spotted%20cars/oddpics003-1.jpg

It was nice... but not 34k nice:frown: and it only has 211BHP :laugh: ma GP will
do me fine:thumbs up:

Gismo
9th June 2010, 03:06 PM
I'm getting the impression BMW are either losing sight of the small hatchback concept or they are just ripping us off

Livi
9th June 2010, 03:11 PM
We have one in our showroom aswell... same price :rolleyes:

as most, they are only leased from MINI unless they sell lol so the dealerships dont really own them

GCA3N
9th June 2010, 03:25 PM
They are stunning but at 34K you could buy a couple of cooper S's for that. Beautiful car your but your getting into some serious cash at that price.

Delboy
9th June 2010, 03:26 PM
It's a stunning car, no doubt about it, but I couldn't in all honesty say that I'd ever spend £34k on a Mini - even if I had that kind of money to spend :frown:. There is so much choice at that kind of price and, while I love the design of the Mini and the driving experience it delivers, I just do not see the quality or engineering within in that could possibly justify that amount of money.
And to the masses, it'd still only be a Mini :thud:.

GCA3N
9th June 2010, 03:31 PM
Agree to a point but if money was not an issue then I think I might. I do feel if I had 34K the better option would be to buy a JCW and spec it to the max, then spend the the 4K left over on a holiday. And Del it's NOT just a mini:lol: Actually you could apply the same logic to the 17 or so grand you spent on your clubbie i mean there are some seriously nice cars out there for that money too, albeit not possibly as new. I think if we're all being honest Mini is overpriced but hey it's only money.

Delboy
9th June 2010, 03:38 PM
Agree to a point but if money was not an issue then I think I might. I do feel if I had 34K the better option would be to buy a JCW and spec it to the max, then spend the the 4K left over on a holiday. And Del it's NOT just a mini:lol: Actually you could apply the same logic to the 17 or so grand you spent on your clubbie i mean there are some seriously nice cars out there for that money too, albeit not possibly as new. I think if we're all being honest Mini is overpriced but hey it's only money.

If money was not an issue then none of us would mind paying that :lol:.

And I said "to the masses, it'd still only be a Mini" - I don't think that, of course :hand:.

(btw, I got a much better deal on my Clubbie that you obviously think :smilewinkgrin:)

AeroJonny
9th June 2010, 04:10 PM
Like I said to craig during the mothership run...at that money I'd be buying an M3...you can get them for about £28k now anyway!

GCA3N
9th June 2010, 04:33 PM
If money was not an issue then none of us would mind paying that :lol:.

And I said "to the masses, it'd still only be a Mini" - I don't think that, of course :hand:.

(btw, I got a much better deal on my Clubbie that you obviously think :smilewinkgrin:)

You must have then as an 09 clubbie s now would surely set you back 17k ish. Well down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELFMAN
9th June 2010, 04:50 PM
Didn't we go over all of this WC50 stuff before? Check out 'Spare £33K' and my 'Middle-Aged MINI' thread... where very similar comments appeared - let's not start showing repeats folks, people will switch over!

GCA3N
9th June 2010, 07:29 PM
Didn't we go over all of this WC50 stuff before? Check out 'Spare £33K' and my 'Middle-Aged MINI' threads... where very similar comments appeared - let's not start showing repeats folks, people will switch over!

sorry:nag::lol: