PDA

View Full Version : Rossi Out for the Rest of Season!

N16SHP
5th June 2010, 05:38 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/8723843.stm

Rossi had a fairly horrific crash this morning in free practice, and suffered a compound fracture to his leg. I'm not really a fan of Rossi, but you hate to see this happen. Hope he recovers ok as the sport would just not be the same without him, he simply is the G.O.A.T!

Gismo
5th June 2010, 05:56 PM
Sad thing is the entire season will be worse off without Rossi involved.
He draws the crowds in.
Anyone winning the MotoGP this year will always be remembered for winning it when Rossi wasn't competing and i reckon if you asked any of the riders they would prefer to win with him racing

zimbo
5th June 2010, 07:24 PM
Yup, I was just sitting down to watch the 125s qualifying session and heard them mention Rossis accident and I thought WTF!! :thud: :frown: first time in 230 races that he wont have started... Just goes to show that he is human as well just like the rest of us, and hes is lucky that after crashing at 120mph thats all he broke :yes nod:

Like Alan said, I also think who ever wins the championship this year will probably mostly be remembered for winning it during the time Rossi was out due to injury. I agree numbers will probably not be as good for the rest of meetings as a HUGE number who go to the GP are there to see Rossi, and I know that 1st hand from seeing it in the flesh last year with the boss and his missus, when you see a HUGE sea of yellow everywhere you know theres only one person they're supporting.

I reckon Lorenzo will get the Championship this year now :yes nod: and he definately wont like to have won it like this, but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

GET WELL SOON VALENTINO :thumbs up: