PDA

View Full Version : 1st timer

truckerbabe
3rd June 2010, 12:42 AM
Hello to you all who are reading me, :bigwave: :bigwave: Iv bought my new mini at the weekend, as an ex TT Roadster owner I decided to give the mini a try, boy it broke my heart when I drove away from the garage on Saturday with my new toy, she just looke at me with those sad eyes and im afraid to say, YES I did cry when I left her, hopefully shes off to a good home. Heres looking to many good trips with you all. :laugh: Hope to hear from you soon...........all the best JJ

Stewart
3rd June 2010, 12:54 AM
:welcome: Hope you enjoy the new toy and Welcome to the Mini madness:smilewinkgrin:

So whats the Car, a Mini one with the Works Body Kit? mind you if your on the Argyll & Bute V - Sunday 20th June 2010 (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?19477-Argyll-amp-Bute-V-Sunday-20th-June-2010) I'll see the car:thumbs up: Well done for going on a Run.

truckerbabe
3rd June 2010, 01:49 AM
Hey hi Sav112,

Thank you for the welcome message, yes were hoping to make the Bute trip, hoping all is well that is and that were not having to work as were both truck drivers and sometimes have to leave on a Sunday. Certainly looking forward to it thats for sure, be glad to start going trips away again, as I done that with the tt club, looking forward to meeting owners like yor self. Have a good week, regards JJ

Gismo
3rd June 2010, 03:20 AM
:welcome:

Mini Ecosse
3rd June 2010, 06:45 AM
Hi, :welcome:

GCA3N
3rd June 2010, 06:52 AM
Welcome to NMS, and as stuart has said well done for getting on a run so quickly :thumbs up:

stoney
3rd June 2010, 07:28 AM

JOHN MILNE
3rd June 2010, 07:29 AM
:welcome::thumbs up:

Delboy
3rd June 2010, 08:24 AM
Hello and :welcome:. Look forward to meeting you on the Argyll & Bute run :thumbs up:.

Colin
3rd June 2010, 10:02 AM

Craig
3rd June 2010, 10:57 AM
Howdy,

I have to take the credit for all this as I saw the car parked in a neighbours driveway and clocked it had an nms sticker in the window so I had to go investigate.;) Turns out as Jackie has said (hope I got the name right !!) that she had just picked up the car and happened to be at the same party as me !

Great motor you have there and looking forward to seeing you and Brian on the 20th ;)

N16SHP
3rd June 2010, 06:18 PM
Hey, welcome along!

Crombers
3rd June 2010, 07:38 PM
Welcome from the land of the Saltire :cool:

gauldrymini
3rd June 2010, 08:56 PM
Hello to you all who are reading me, :bigwave: :bigwave: Iv bought my new mini at the weekend, as an ex TT Roadster owner I decided to give the mini a try, boy it broke my heart when I drove away from the garage on Saturday with my new toy, she just looke at me with those sad eyes and im afraid to say, YES I did cry when I left her, hopefully shes off to a good home. Heres looking to many good trips with you all. :laugh: Hope to hear from you soon...........all the best JJ

A hello from Fife / Tayside:bigwave: know how you feel JJ our GTI Ed 30 is being traded in very soon for a R57 Cooper Convertible, I won't :sad: but I will be :frown:

We may see you on the 20th down as a MAYBE....

Andrew

audrey
3rd June 2010, 10:40 PM
Hi :bigwave:

Duncan Stewart
4th June 2010, 08:56 PM

D3 JDA
5th June 2010, 09:25 PM
Hi there :thumbs up::hand::cool: