PDA

View Full Version : Sack Vettel!!!

john
30th May 2010, 02:09 PM
What can I say!!:argh::argh::argh:

The Dogfather
30th May 2010, 02:57 PM
I think he's worth every penny that Mclaren paid him for today's race. :laugh:

Nice one for Hamilton, although I think he was a little upset with Button for racing after both drivers were told to save fuel.

Mini Ecosse
30th May 2010, 07:24 PM
What a numpty.
Well it keeps the championship interesting, at least no one is walking away with championship has has happened in previous years.

zimbo
31st May 2010, 08:56 AM
:laugh: all I can say is good on Mark Webber for staying where he was:clap:, Sebastian should never have tried that move, and I think his ego got the better of him yesterday I think he thinks hes #1 in the team and has not been impressed with the fact that Webber has come on form a LOT and seems to be taking the glory away from him...

The Dogfather
31st May 2010, 09:28 AM
I think we'll see Weber falling back now, his car will have some unexpected problems

Fairy
31st May 2010, 12:43 PM
What Vettel did is unforgivable - waaaay to much ego there and he needs to cool it down, felt sorry for Mark like
Vettel is an awesome driver but there was no need for that

Hamilton is starting to box above his weight - his ego too is getting larger and he's becoming more arogant - get rid of that bint Nicole (stunning though she is, she will be his downfall, yeah right she never saw the cameras looking at her PAH!!!) and bring back Anthony Hamilton to kick Lewis into touch
I feel Lewis and Jenson only tolerate each other and when McLaren are on the radio to Lewis it seems all very rehersed and awkward almost

stoney
31st May 2010, 02:51 PM
I found it funny felt sorry for webber but at the same time it's nice to have the points so close makes for a better season

The Dogfather
31st May 2010, 04:17 PM
Hamilton is starting to box above his weight - his ego too is getting larger and he's becoming more arogant

Lewis is starting to box above his weight? Eh?

He's the youngest ever F1 Champion and is driving for one of the best teams. He's just beaten the existing F1 champion in the same car and had he not had that unexplained puncture when he was running second the other week he'd be leading the WDC. Boxing above his weight? Rubbish, he's only just got a competitive car.

Fairy
31st May 2010, 04:53 PM
. Boxing above his weight? Rubbish, he's only just got a competitive car.

All I'm saying is he needs to settle down a little, I think the guy is phenomenal, such a talent, but I think off the track he is becoming slightly arrogant, he has a c*cky way about him he never use to and I just think its all going to his head a little (which I know is understandable) he likes the money, the famous girlfriend, the famous friends (P Diddy) the lifestyle but at the end of the day its a team effort and the way he speaks to them sometimes is a little out of order - he never acted like this when his dad was around to keep him grounded

N16SHP
31st May 2010, 05:05 PM
All I'm saying is he needs to settle down a little, I think the guy is phenomenal, such a talent, but I think off the track he is becoming slightly arrogant, he has a c*cky way about him he never use to and I just think its all going to his head a little (which I know is understandable) he likes the money, the famous girlfriend, the famous friends (P Diddy) the lifestyle but at the end of the day its a team effort and the way he speaks to them sometimes is a little out of order - he never acted like this when his dad was around to keep him grounded

I see what your saying. I watched the Top Gear the other week with him going round the track, and obviously before he won the world championship, yes he was relatively quiet and humble. I think if anyone Jenson was the one punching above his weight before he won the title. Playboy lifestyle without even winning a race. As long as Lewis' still gets results, he can do what he wants tbh, and its not really our place to say otherwise. I know if I won £100m through endorsements and 'official cash' from winning the title, i'd sure as hell have famous friends and a model girlfriends (purely just to keep me feeling like I had a high IQ :D)

GCA3N
31st May 2010, 05:14 PM
i'd sure as hell have famous friends and a model girlfriends

....are you saying you don't.:lol:

The Dogfather
31st May 2010, 05:27 PM
Personally I don't see him as c0cky or arrogant.

He maybe confident and self assured and expects the best from the people around him, but he needs that mentality to be the No1 driver, to be the best you have to believe you are the best.

Delboy
31st May 2010, 09:14 PM
Hamilton is starting to box above his weight.........get rid of that bint Nicole (stunning though she is, she will be his downfall, yeah right she never saw the cameras looking at her PAH!!!)

Only a female could come up with this statement :hand:.

I wish the cameras were on her more often :yes nod: (and it may not just be the males thinking this.....:Whistle:).

Scottie
31st May 2010, 09:55 PM
To be at the top of your game and to be a champ you need that c0cky arrogant attitude. Lewis is great Button is just a play boy.

Gismo
31st May 2010, 10:29 PM
To be at the top of your game and to be a champ you need that c0cky arrogant attitude.Agree 100 per cent :thumbs up:

N16SHP
31st May 2010, 11:34 PM
To be at the top of your game and to be a champ you need that c0cky arrogant attitude. Lewis is great Button is just a play boy.

He's maybe a playboy, but ne thing u have to admire in Jenson is his smooth driving style, one turn in, one turn out!

Greig, Kirsten is known to be a bit of a looker, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she's in Nicole Shizzzzzziiiiinnnnngggggger league lol

GCA3N
1st June 2010, 06:00 AM
He's maybe a playboy, but ne thing u have to admire in Jenson is his smooth driving style, one turn in, one turn out!

Greig, Kirsten is known to be a bit of a looker, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she's in Nicole Shizzzzzziiiiinnnnngggggger league lol

I was more thinking down the lines of your famous freinds :Whistle:;)

Crombers
1st June 2010, 10:16 AM
Vettel for Ferrari , he'll do us :thumbs up: , he's got that wee bit of Schumy in him :yes nod:

The Dogfather
1st June 2010, 10:27 AM
, he's got that wee bit of Schumy in him :yes nod:

What a cheating get with no regard for the rules and safety of other drivers :stir:

euan
1st June 2010, 10:29 AM
What a cheating get with no regard for the rules and safety of other drivers :stir:

Webber ran into Lewis at the start of the season, all that get's forgotten quiet quickly! Vettel looks under pressure and doesn't seem to like the "hired help" beating him soundly at the moment. I find it hilarious, so much for being a team!