PDA

View Full Version : Delboy

Fartin Martin
26th May 2010, 09:18 AM
Seen you yesterday at the big roundabout just at the shell garage, don't really know what that areas called!:p

cars looking good man! :thumbs up:

Delboy
26th May 2010, 10:27 AM
had to give it a bit of welly :smilewinkgrin:.

Now was this proper welly or del boy welly....:lol:

GCA3N
26th May 2010, 10:34 AM
del I have deleted your post by accident :blush:

really sorry mate, damn moderator status, can you put it back in sorry I don't know how to un-delete.

Delboy
26th May 2010, 10:58 AM
del I have deleted your post by accident :blush:

really sorry mate, damn moderator status, can you put it back in sorry I don't know how to un-delete.

No worries :rolleyes:, think it was something like this:-

Hey thanks Martin, I saw you too but I didn't realise it was you until I read this post :lol:. I was just at the Pollockshaws roundabout and you were sitting in a queue of cars heading towards the Giffnock direction. I was actually going to wave but then got distracted as I pulled out onto the roundabout and realised that a car was coming right round so had to give it some welly :smilewinkgrin:.

Your car looked great - really stood out in the traffic :thumbs up:.

Craig
26th May 2010, 11:19 AM
Undeleted the post for you Del

Greig - think you need to go back to mod school ;) :lol:

GCA3N
26th May 2010, 11:46 AM
Undeleted the post for you Del

Greig - think you need to go back to mod school ;) :lol:

missed that lesson craig......

I actually edited it then saved it by accident, thinking I was posting a new post. So just deleted my edited version as I couldn't undo the edit, but you have put it back in again. Anyway I am a twat :yes nod:

ps no confirmation of above statement required. :lol:

Fartin Martin
26th May 2010, 11:48 AM
Yeah I thought it was called that lol

Aw did you see me!..a thought I would have been too far away for you to notice me! I always look out for you cos am over that way alot..so got abit excited ha ha :lol:

See trying to get into that shell garage is murder at that time!!! My run flat bong came on!! Tyres were a wee bit low on air!

Yeah cars clean for change with this decent weather..only a wee bit dusty :D

Fartin Martin
26th May 2010, 11:49 AM
Greig..you get the finger out FS!!:p ko dude! ;)

GCA3N
26th May 2010, 11:53 AM
Greig..you get the finger out FS!!:p ko dude! ;)

:blush: :lol:

Delboy
26th May 2010, 01:23 PM
And as for Greig - he should stop playing with this moderator tool :hand:.

I thought you had to log on as a mod apparently you don't. So even when you don't think you have the power you do. Or in my case the ability to make an Ar$e of it :lol: