PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Motor Show (Knockhill)

zimbo
22nd May 2010, 10:55 PM
I was there today and it was awesome!!! Loads of great cars on display and had excellent weather as well. Im sure I even saw Chris Knox and said hello but he just ignored me :Whistle: so I just carried on doing what I was doing...

The F1 car they had going around the circuit was definately load as ****. This year now makes the third Renault F1 car that I have managed to get photos of from the show and it looks really nice in Yellow and Black :yes nod:

Got to see a Focus RS500 as well and it was #004 and it looks amazing in Matt Black.
When I eventually decided to go home, I got back to the car parked at the hairpin, and one row ahead and one to the left of me was a DS Cooper S (with joeyed lights) and it had an NMS at the top centre of the rear window on the outside. :thumbs up:

C.Noble
24th May 2010, 11:44 AM
... Im sure I even saw Chris Knox and said hello but he just ignored me :Whistle: so I just carried on doing what I was doing...

That is because he is an ignorant twat!! :smilewinkgrin:

And probably still ragin from getting told he was taking too much kerb at Clarkes by a 6 year old passenger :laugh:!

Knox18
24th May 2010, 11:54 AM
Im sure I even saw Chris Knox and said hello but he just ignored me :Whistle: so I just carried on doing what I was doing...

LOL you should have stopped me, I was in a little world of my own

Big Gordy
24th May 2010, 12:42 PM
I was in a little world of my own

No change there then....:moonie::smilewinkgrin:

Ally S
24th May 2010, 09:35 PM
I really wanted to go, what time did the F1 car do? Did it get the record?

Big Gordy
25th May 2010, 08:01 AM
Nah:frown: Think it was 4-5 seconds off the pace on Saturday then blew up on Sunday:rolleyes: according to Mr.Nobles report:thumbs up: