PDA

View Full Version : And Finally

Gismo
21st May 2010, 06:56 PM
I decided to add one more member to the NMS mod team and he accepted the highly non paid position.
I'd like to welcome Stoney as the latest mod to help out on the forums.

Some may think that we are overly burdened now with mods and in some way i do agree, however, with the folks in place we capture the forums with one of them/us at most of the busier times of the day.

So, if anyone has any comments or ideas please let me know, don't bite your tongue, i welcome all suggestions and think that i implement mostly everything that is asked for.

If you don't want to publicly ask a question then direct your PM's to any of the team or directly to me.

Let's hope that with the fliers being distributed along with all the other recent changes we can grow NMS even more

AndyP & Lenore
21st May 2010, 07:00 PM
Welcome Mr Stone.:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

However, Alan, WTF are we gonna do when we're all playing COD.:confused:

Ah, S'ok, Craig doesn't play cod, and William hasn't played COD since he discovered girls.:laugh:

A.:D

Gismo
21st May 2010, 07:03 PM
Feck me stoney corrected my spelling :lol:

stoney
21st May 2010, 07:04 PM
yes i am now a mod :thumbs up: would like to thanx gismo for putting me on the team :thumbs up:

time to abuse some power me thinks :lol: joking :moonie:

Stoney

MINI William
21st May 2010, 07:06 PM
Welcome Mr Stone.:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

However, Alan, WTF are we gonna do when we're all playing COD.:confused:

Ah, S'ok, Craig doesn't play cod, and William hasn't played COD since he discovered girls.:laugh:

A.:D

Girls are more fun lol. Welcome Stoney

stoney
21st May 2010, 07:08 PM
Feck me stoney corrected my spelling :lol:

i know tell me about it :lol:

Scottie
21st May 2010, 07:14 PM
Great news Stoney.:thumbs up:

Forbes
21st May 2010, 08:27 PM
I decided to add one more member to the NMS mod team and he accepted teh highly non paid position.
I'd like to welcome Stoney as the latest mod to help out on the forums.

Some may think that we are overly burdened now with mods and in some way i do agree, however, with the folks in place we capture the forums with one of them/us at most of the bueier times of the day.

So, if anyone has any comments or ideas please let me know, don't bite your tongue, i welcome all suggestions and think that i implement mostly everything that is asked for.

If you don't want to publicly ask a question then direct your PM's to any of the team or directly to me.

Let's hope that with the fliers being distributed along with all the other recent changes we can grow NMS even more
Cough

Gismo
21st May 2010, 08:47 PM
CoughSheesh, where are these mods when you need them :Whistle:

GCA3N
21st May 2010, 10:42 PM
Nice one stoney:thumbs up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoney
21st May 2010, 10:49 PM
Sheesh, where are these mods when you need them :Whistle:

Playing MW2 :lol: