PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Tools

Ayrshire09
20th May 2010, 07:51 PM
Hey ppl, some absolute scumbag has stolen two paslode finishing nailers and two panasonic cordless drills from the back of my van on tuesday when were working in Ralston in Paisley, about £1400 worth! Not sure of how many people on here are in the trade but if anyone hears of sumone selling these tools then please gimme a shout. Cant miss the paslodes there in bright orange boxes and one has FCJ in permaent ink on the outside and on everything in the box same with the cordless.

Any help always appreciated, even anyone knows someone thats sold them, addresses will do.

Cheers fraser.

Gismo
21st May 2010, 12:44 AM
Unreal what folks think they should be able to do, that's a lot of money's worth of tools that some scum bag just decided to help himself to :sad:

GCA3N
21st May 2010, 05:35 AM
Nightmare mate hope you get something sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ayrshire09
21st May 2010, 07:33 AM
Aye me too, still waiting on the police turning up, they couldn't care less! Had to phone them again yesterday to c wat was goin on an they said they might come b see me today an what did I want done about it lol!!! Theve got plenty if time to sit at the side of the road an pull folk in for doing 32 in a 30 but F all time to actually do a bit of police work. Tools will b long gone by now anyway, but the joiner that buys them is just as bad as the guy that stole them in my opinion.

Gismo
21st May 2010, 06:27 PM
the joiner that buys them is just as bad as the guy that stole them in my opinion.Hmm, difficult one, most probably the buyer will not know they are stolen, but, if he does, then, yep, agreed, just as bad as the thief

Ayrshire09
22nd May 2010, 07:45 AM
Ye your maybe right but given that it's probably sum wee jakey that's stole them they'll b giving them away for peanuts likely, anyway rant over got a new cordless lined up n paslode in a few weeks hopefully.

Cheers, Fraser.