PDA

View Full Version : US Dollars

AndyP & Lenore
19th May 2010, 11:14 PM
I know. Sounds strange but we are away to Florida in two weeks and the dollar rate is the worst we've ever seen it. If anyone has any spare dollars at home and they've no use for them or just want to free up some currency we'd be interested in taking them off your hands. I'm sure we can agree a rate between the markets sell/buy rate so we both gain from the sale.

PM me if anyone is interested.

A.

stoney
20th May 2010, 08:11 AM
calling gismo :lol:

zimbo
20th May 2010, 09:52 AM
Andy sorry I've no spare US dollars but both times I have been to the US I have used this place and it has always been the best place rates wise for Currency, so have a look and see what you think. And yes your right the rates at the moment are aweful...

http://www.no1currency.com/bureau-de-change/index.asp

:thumbs up:

Big Gordy
20th May 2010, 10:13 AM
Wish I could afford to go to bl@@dy Florida :ragin:

ianking
20th May 2010, 10:35 AM
Andy
For currency exchange my family and I have been using the cheque centre place thingy in Penicuik. They are doing very good rates on exchange as I think they want sterling cash in stock so that they can lend it to the junkies at 20000%APR

big pete
20th May 2010, 10:35 AM
Were the same , stupidly waited till after the election to see if the exchange rate improves! and the rest as they say is history.

AndyP & Lenore
20th May 2010, 11:02 AM
Were the same , stupidly waited till after the election to see if the exchange rate improves! and the rest as they say is history.

Yeah, we thought the stability of the coalition would help bring the dollar up. Nope. If we'd just bought 2 months ago when we initially planned we'd have got about 20cents more. Arrggghhh!

A.

AndyP & Lenore
20th May 2010, 11:04 AM
Andy
For currency exchange my family and I have been using the cheque centre place thingy in Penicuik. They are doing very good rates on exchange as I think they want sterling cash in stock so that they can lend it to the junkies at 20000%APR

Checked their rates online and it's pants - like everyone really.

Thanks anyway.

A.