PDA

View Full Version : Well i guess it is FAREWELL....

Ivano
17th May 2010, 10:48 PM
Guys just wanted to say that everyone on here has been great and i was made to feel so welcome when i first joined a couple of years ago now. I know i only got to meet a selected few on the small amount of runs i attended. Good banter and excellent advice given on MINI issues as always on the forum etc.

It was a hard decision but after nearly 8 years of MINI ownership and 3 MINIs felt it was time for something bigger and always dreamed of owning a Golf being a big follower on the Dub Scene for many years

I guess i will still pop by now and again to see what is happening....

All the best everyone :sad::sad:

Ivan

Bazthemod
17th May 2010, 10:50 PM
Don't be a stranger Ivan ... hope to see plenty progress with the Golf!

Your Mini will be missed on here though thats for sure!

Craig
17th May 2010, 10:52 PM
All the best Ivan - I for one will miss ya ! ;)

hope the golf turns out as you want and looking forward to seeing the pics :thumbs up:

your still welcome along to the meets, maybe another crazy golf.... :lol:

GCA3N
17th May 2010, 10:53 PM
Hope your as happy with your new toy and as baz said don't be a stranger :thumbs up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gismo
17th May 2010, 10:54 PM
I guess i will still pop by now and again to see what is happening....I'd like to think that's what we are all about, primarily a MINI forum yes, but, where friendships can be created and grow.
Don't dare be a stranger and you're always mroe than welcome to pop in and show off your latest mods etc.
I'm pretty sure that any run organiser would welcome you along as we've always had other marques in the past :thumbs up:

GCA3N
17th May 2010, 10:54 PM

Dear or dear craig. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivano
17th May 2010, 10:55 PM
All the best Ivan - I for one will miss ya ! ;)

hope the golf turns out as you want and looking forward to seeing the pics :thumbs up:

Cheers Craig

Would be up for the Crazy Golf again... that was fun and i might beat you next time lol :smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
17th May 2010, 11:06 PM
All the best Ivan. Hope the Golf works out for you.:thumbs up:

OK, who's gonna give me 10 to 1 he's back in a MINI by year end.:yes nod:

A.:D

RyanK
17th May 2010, 11:15 PM
Good luck with the new motor man, really looking forward to seeing what you do with it :)

You still working with Mini?

Ivano
17th May 2010, 11:30 PM
Bizarre i know.... but yes i will still be spending my working week every week on MINI marketing and advertising so i guess not really moving on completely lol :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

audrey
17th May 2010, 11:48 PM
Good Luck with your new car :thumbs up:

stoney
18th May 2010, 07:01 AM
yep as the rest have siad good luck with the new car and you are more than welcome on any of my runs