PDA

View Full Version : pics

stoney
16th May 2010, 11:53 AM
i was uploading pics last night to the site and wanted to put up about 10 but i was only allowed 5 per post then i did no know what ones i had put on !!! can we have more per post or is this the max it allows

thanx stoney

AndyP & Lenore
16th May 2010, 02:41 PM
Rob, were these pics linked to from Photobucket? There is a limit of 25 images and smilies for each post linked to from external hosting.

However, there was a limit of 5 "attachments" to each post. I've increased that to 10 for just now. If Gismo isn't keen for any reason, he'll no doubt drop that back down to 5. But I can't see any reason why there should be a limit of 5. Up to him, of course.

So, for just now there is a new limit of 10 "attachments" uploaded to the NMS server, per post. So, if you want to use the NSM server to host your pics and you have more than 10 pics, you would need to split this over 2 posts.

If you host your pics elsewhere - like photobucket or flickr - you can have up to 25 pics per post - but this would include any smilies in your post.

A.:thumbs up:

stoney
16th May 2010, 03:04 PM
it was hosting on the nms site as i know some can not see photo bucket and so on thats brill rob prob never upload more than 10 at a time any way

Gismo
16th May 2010, 06:11 PM
10 limit is fine by me, is it enough?

AndyP & Lenore
16th May 2010, 07:13 PM
10 limit is fine by me, is it enough?

As these are in-line attachments, any more and we'd risk a post looking cluttered. I vote for 10. The max of 25 "linked" images makes sense but any more in-line would look... wrong?

A.:thumbs up:

stoney
16th May 2010, 08:35 PM
i would say 10 a post is enuf

Mon the fish
17th May 2010, 07:09 AM
Just need to be more choosy with your pics!