PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks - Craig Noble

Craig
15th May 2010, 09:40 PM
Just want to say thanks very much to Craig from Minimax Motorsport for working on a fri night to fit my latest mod ;) hope the beers tonight are helping :beer:

Good to catch up with you and looking forward to the next racing meet :yes nod:

the car now sounds amazing and the throttle response is better ;)

Gismo
15th May 2010, 09:41 PM
Aw c'mon, what did you fit, or rather what did Craig fit

stoney
15th May 2010, 10:03 PM
i bet i know i think it the janspeed manifold as all-ready has an ITG air filter

Craig
15th May 2010, 10:54 PM
i bet i know i think it the janspeed manifold as all-ready has an ITG air filter

Full marks to Rob ;). Janspeed manifold and sport cat.....WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!!!!!!!!! ;)

loving it :thumbs up:

stoney
15th May 2010, 10:59 PM
Full marks to Rob ;). Janspeed manifold and sport cat.....WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!!!!!!!!! ;)

loving it :thumbs up:

I know I have se butt Gtt on the Gp now pops and bangs all the time fantastic

GCA3N
15th May 2010, 11:13 PM
Excellent craig looking forward to hearing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C.Noble
16th May 2010, 07:38 PM
No problem mate... could hear your car from miles away after you left on friday!! sounded good :thumbs up:

Had to wait until saturday for those beers... it got messy!

Hamish
17th May 2010, 10:16 AM
No problem mate... could hear your car from miles away after you left on friday!! sounded good :thumbs up:

Had to wait until saturday for those beers... it got messy!

lightweight!

C.Noble
18th May 2010, 11:54 AM
Now now Hamish... dont try to wind me up, you wouldnt want the 'Bo Duke' picture to appear on this thread now would you!

:moonie: :p

stoney
18th May 2010, 11:59 AM
Now now Hamish... dont try to wind me up, you wouldnt want the 'Bo Duke' picture to appear on this thread now would you!

:moonie: :p

you have to post that now :lol: you can not say that then not post it :lol:

Craig
18th May 2010, 12:58 PM
Post it !!! Post it !!!!

Mini Ecosse
18th May 2010, 10:21 PM
Post it !!! Post it !!!

AndyP & Lenore
18th May 2010, 10:42 PM
Yeah, C'mon Craig.... POST IT!!!:thumbs up:

A.:D

waugh67
18th May 2010, 11:23 PM
go on Post it!!!!

Gismo
19th May 2010, 12:10 AM
Aw c'mon, POST IT :lol:

Hamish
19th May 2010, 09:37 AM
I used to respect Craig Noble... now... its out and out WAR!!! ... you have been warned Uncle Craig!!! ;)

C.Noble
19th May 2010, 12:38 PM
I used to respect Craig Noble... now... its out and out WAR!!! ... you have been warned Uncle Craig!!! ;)

Thats Uncle Craigy Waigy Boo Boo Boo to you Bo Brandon!

My 'Invading of Poland' moment...

Hamish or Bo... you decide!!!

:moonie:

And now for my 'bridge too far' moment...

Another famous driver spotted at last nights traknite :smilewinkgrin:...

I apologise for all you guys that had to see this but NMS just became a battlefield apparently!

Mini Ecosse
19th May 2010, 01:35 PM
Hamish or Bo... you decide!!!

PMSL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

stoney
19th May 2010, 01:38 PM
:clap::lol:

Hamish
19th May 2010, 01:44 PM
oh dear lord Boo Boo Boo Noble... I wouldnt have done that if I were you.

I would just like to add, I will not be discussing on NMS any form of revenge or payback as to do so, may incriminate myself, which at this stage I am not prepared to do so... an enemy is at their worst when they go quiet... consider my silence as 'stealth mode' ... you will not see it coming Craigy... but believe me, it is on its way!!! :D

stoney
19th May 2010, 01:58 PM
fight fight fight

GCA3N
19th May 2010, 02:00 PM
PMSL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why did you post a pic of the same person twice......:Whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GCA3N
19th May 2010, 02:01 PM
Deleted.

C.Noble
19th May 2010, 02:02 PM
fight fight fight

He would need to get ALL his little driver mates to help :p!!

How far off topic has this thread gone!!!

stoney
19th May 2010, 02:06 PM

RALMAO :clap:

Hamish
19th May 2010, 02:14 PM

your confidence inspires me Mr Noble, yak yak yak... who said i'd only be liaising with the drivers??? You need to look at the bigger picture of 'the team' ... i'm talking, mechanics, engineers, rivals, even 2nd in commands... there's a few who have expressed an interest in my plight!

Only thing left to say is... MMMMUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

C.Noble
19th May 2010, 02:35 PM
You need to look at the bigger picture of 'the team' ... i'm talking, mechanics, engineers, rivals, even 2nd in commands...

What?
WeeFee, The little dwarf of doom.
Vic Covey, is about as threatening as a penguin with a bow tie.
Dryden... not scared of him... as I am not a driveshaft or a bonnet!
Wee Kenny... maybe if he were on Weefee's shoulders he might be able to take a swing at my navel!
WooHoo Waugh... wouldnt risk upsetting me as I am driving Nicole in a few weeks!
Knoxie... still stuck in Monaco due to a coughing hill in iceland.

Yup, you def shouldnt rely on your little driver mates!

Hamish
19th May 2010, 02:43 PM
What?
Wee Kenny... maybe if he were on Weefee's shoulders he might be able to take a swing at my navel!
WooHoo Waugh... wouldnt risk upsetting me as I am driving Nicole in a few weeks!

I'm glad you put that into print! ... like I said... look beyond the drivers, although I'm sure they all will have their part to play ;)

You fixed the twisted shell on the MX-5 yet master mechanic?

AndyP & Lenore
19th May 2010, 05:30 PM

For sheer entertainment value, I'll allow it for now.:thumbs up:

Craig
19th May 2010, 05:41 PM
For sheer entertainment value, I'll allow it for now.:thumbs up:

aye and me too, cos it's my thread... ;)

I still think Craig owes me money for the amount of fuel I'm now using because of the manifold :lol:

Hamish
19th May 2010, 06:07 PM
Craig... how dare you try and bring YOUR thread BACK on topic lol, Noble wont be happy with you! hehe

Anyway Andy... I hope you're gonna hit him hard for using a picture of yours and not paying for it! Remember, charge him double!!! :D

AndyP & Lenore
19th May 2010, 06:10 PM
Craig... how dare you try and bring YOUR thread BACK on topic lol, Noble wont be happy with you! hehe

Anyway Andy... I hope you're gonna hit him hard for using a picture of yours and not paying for it! Remember, charge him double!!! :D

You never know when we may want a Janspeed fitted and now I have the ability to use the word "discount" without worrying about having my kneecaps crushed with a tyre iron.:yes nod:

waugh67
19th May 2010, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=C.Noble;246792]What?

Not really keeping anybody on side then!

I would like to point out that, A. I have already done most things to Nicole
B. Any thing that happens to her you will have to fix anayway
C. I have already used the WooHoo phrase, get your own
D. If you have any "moments" with Nicole they will be filmed and well documented and you will not be allowed to forget them.....ever!
so am I worried ?
Hamish , count me in

Noble you won`t see it coming!!!!!!

Hamish
19th May 2010, 08:37 PM
haha, Alan, you are THE man... let the plotting begin ;o)

Noble is acting all tough, brave and unphased... but I know he's quivering inside... i can tell he is getting the cold flushes thinking about it!

I think we should let him suffer for a while Alan... he may think we'll forget about it and let it go... but oh how wrong he would be!

Now, lets make it A) a good one... and more importantly... B) something we can capture in all its glory to relay to facebook and NMS etc etc... no point in purely enjoying the glory ourselves! ;)

Hamish
19th May 2010, 08:38 PM
You never know when we may want a Janspeed fitted and now I have the ability to use the word "discount" without worrying about having my kneecaps crushed with a tyre iron.:yes nod:

haha Andy, fair comment... but to be honest, dont worry, if you jump on board, I'm sure we'll find someone who can 'price match' for you to get your Janspeed fitted cost effectively muahahaha

cpearson
20th May 2010, 10:45 AM
What?

Hamish - as Craig has nicely left me out of the "team" again......COUNT ME IN ...

(after he's sorted the road car tho)

C.Noble
20th May 2010, 11:11 AM
I bet Ron Dennis never had to put up with this!!!!

Hamish
20th May 2010, 11:40 AM
Hamish - as Craig has nicely left me out of the "team" again......COUNT ME IN ...

(after he's sorted the road car tho)

Excellent man Chris!!! :D

Hamish
20th May 2010, 11:41 AM
I bet Ron Dennis never had to put up with this!!!!

Probably because Ron Dennis is a good guy (pfft!)... and has good people skills... AND COMMANDS the RESPECT of his drivers!!! ;)

jdl_1967
22nd May 2010, 01:24 PM
Craig, after hearing your car today, I now realise I need one of those manifolds too! What a noise!!! Shame I never got to hear or see you again after leaving the Wallace, I really need to set my cruise to more than 45mph on the open roads.

Craig
22nd May 2010, 03:03 PM
:lol: John... Pop by my house anytime for a wee blast and you can test it out. Just text me ;)

jdl_1967
22nd May 2010, 05:01 PM
Thank you Craig, I'll take you up on that, it's a great mod, as it can't be seen. When I bought my new wheels I tried to tell my wife she was just confused and my wheels had always been black, she's quite a bright lass and she saw through that one eventually. With the manifold, if she notices the sound diference, I can just say my exhaust is blowing a bit.

Craig
22nd May 2010, 06:52 PM
Thank you Craig, I'll take you up on that, it's a great mod, as it can't be seen. When I bought my new wheels I tried to tell my wife she was just confused and my wheels had always been black, she's quite a bright lass and she saw through that one eventually. With the manifold, if she notices the sound diference, I can just say my exhaust is blowing a bit.

:lol: