PDA

View Full Version : BYE BYE Mini

rosssp
15th May 2010, 09:43 AM
Sorry to say i have sold the mini last week :sad: to make way for a car from work. The uncomfortable parting happened on thursday last week. Unfortunately after the problems I had with the car this year it was costing far too much too keep on the road. I had a brilliant 3 years with the mini. I would recommend them to any that ask.
I am now driving a ultra economical Toyota Auris D-4D. Although I am gonna seek a weekend toy.
Looking at a bike or possible another mini. Time will tell.

See all of those who are competing in the Paintball in August.

GCA3N
15th May 2010, 10:12 AM
Thats a shame, hopefully like you say a wee toy later on.

stoney
15th May 2010, 10:46 AM
sorry to here that it must have been the curse of the indi blue as mine was kicking up lots of probs as well

AndyP & Lenore
15th May 2010, 11:04 AM
Ross's was a Hyper Blue, Rob.

I guess both your cars just got to that age where bits were gonna start falling off.:frown:

Anyway, I'm sure Ross will enjoy his Grandad car. :chortle::laugh:

A.:D

ELFMAN
17th May 2010, 08:53 AM
Sorry to hear that Ross, it was a nice wee motor. Don't worry though, you've got plenty of time to save up for something interesting - hopefully MINI-related. Bikes are strangely magnetised to the undergrowth on country roads...

Duncan Stewart
17th May 2010, 07:39 PM
Horrible having to part with a mini :sad:
Hope you get your weekend toy soon and its another mini :D:thumbs up:

Gismo
17th May 2010, 07:41 PM
Sorry to hear the motor is going, but, doesn't mean you can't hang around here and get a mini fix :thumbs up:

Ivano
17th May 2010, 09:01 PM
My MINI went yesterday.... Left the NMS stickers on it so will be interesting to see if it gets anyone spotting it around or whoever buys it may appear on here as a new member with the free advertisement of NMS...

rosssp
20th May 2010, 12:00 PM
I left the NMS sticker on mine too. My MCS headed the newcastle direction. So it might end up on the northern mini website.

Don't worry i will keep my eye in on the NMS website. Got to keep up with all the activities (paintball and karting).