PDA

View Full Version : alarm going off for no reason

cookie9561
14th May 2010, 09:31 AM
had my mini about 2 weeks now and so far had a few probs,air con not working after a trying a regas at bmw dealer,its back in wed for a diagnostic check to see what prob is,warranty i have will cover same,antiroll bar bushes renewed after 24000 mls,now the alarm goes off for no reason,no flashing lights when it does,went this morning at 3 then went off itself,neighbours got bit of a wakening lm afraid,any idea what prob could be ??

GCA3N
14th May 2010, 09:44 AM
Sorry to say the main issue is it's a mini. :lol: Joking aside alarm going off is a new one to me I don't even think Craig has had this fault :thud:

Mini's sometimes come with the added bonus of a few niggling faults hence why you have to love it to own it. Get the dealer to check it out and like others on here have had to do, don't except it back until your 100% happy.

Hope you get it sorted and get to experience what mini ownership should really be about.

cookie9561
14th May 2010, 10:24 AM
already love it mate ha ha,just starting to wish honda built them instaed of bmw cos things might work then,its a honda warranty i have cos bought from honda dealer but there warranties have been bullet proof in past tho never used it much before

GCA3N
14th May 2010, 10:27 AM
I have had 3 honda's like you say totally bullet proof. Infact I ran one for 3 years and never spent a penny on it. Anyway again I hope they look after you.:thumbs up:

cookie9561
14th May 2010, 10:38 AM
ok mate many thanks

N16SHP
14th May 2010, 01:57 PM
I had the classic windows going down yesterday after my Mrs' little sister repeatedly pushed and held the open button, felt like a right numpty infront of the neighbours going back out to put them up!

baptie
14th May 2010, 07:43 PM
mine was doing it at work for about a week.......then the keyfod died. Could this be a MINI Warning?