PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Penalty Notice!!!!!!

Ayrshire09
13th May 2010, 10:26 PM
How much do you hate FPN?!!!, was parked on yellows outside my house, which ive done everyday for a year and never had a problem (even with traffic warden), So i look out the window an wat do i see tonight? Two police officers slapping a ticket on my car lol I went out to protest and they tell me they were having a quite night so with nothin else to do they thought they might aswell give me a ticket!!! Almost his exact words!
Wouldnt ave been as fussed cause im after all in the wrong but that pssed me off a wee bit, and his attitude stunk to make it even worse! lol

Ahh rant over.

Fraser.

GCA3N
13th May 2010, 10:32 PM
Hearing that kinda stuff infuriates me I hate when cops are real.... well you know what I mean.
If your unhappy with their attitude go into the office tomorrow where they work and complain. I am not saying anything will happen but this cop might have had a few complaints so they all add up.

Can I ask where u r in Ayrshire.

Gismo
13th May 2010, 10:33 PM
Not nice at all

Ayrshire09
13th May 2010, 10:58 PM
I'm in Troon, your ryte wouldn't get anywhere with complaining, guy was def trying to get me to react, started raising his voice at me and I said I dont think there's any need for the attitude and shouting, then gf told me to get in the car was best just to leave it, very unprofessional police man I would say.

GCA3N
13th May 2010, 11:01 PM
Nightmare. I love Troon though, I got married in portland parish then went to the peirsland for the reception. We nearly moved there a few times over the past 3/4 years.

Ayrshire09
13th May 2010, 11:11 PM
Aye it's nice but the police in the area are **** lol. Property is quite expensive though recession or not. Me n my fiancée are getting married in the Portland church also, then highgrove for reception.

GCA3N
13th May 2010, 11:24 PM
Aye it's nice but the police in the area are **** lol. Property is quite expensive though recession or not. Me n my fiancée are getting married in the Portland church also, then highgrove for reception.

Is it Ronald Boyd, that's who married us, tell him greig and kim say hello. Right now I am way off topic in the off topic section. :lol:

Ayrshire09
13th May 2010, 11:29 PM
Ye its still boyd that's there, we ain't that religious but church wedding will be real nice, dno if that's ryte or not lol

GCA3N
13th May 2010, 11:30 PM
Ye its still boyd that's there, we ain't that religious but church wedding will be real nice, dno if that's ryte or not lol

What ever floats yer boat.....:lol: