PDA

View Full Version : Another New Mod & Facebook Guru

Gismo
13th May 2010, 09:35 PM
I'd like to welcome Greig (GCA3N) to the NMS team and Baz as the Facebook Guru once it's implemented.

Give em hell :thumbs up:

Delboy
13th May 2010, 09:39 PM
If the Tory/LibDem government can create new jobs as quickly as you do then unemployment in the UK should be zero by the end of the month :lol:.

AndyP & Lenore
13th May 2010, 09:41 PM
Welcome Greig.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Craig
13th May 2010, 10:14 PM
Welcome ya big dobber... Dinnae think you'll get any easy ride !! :lol: ;)

Stewart
13th May 2010, 10:20 PM
Just to add there is a face book New mini Scotland thats been up for a wee while.

Martain Smith did it.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=77790408669

Most of us are in there.

Gismo
13th May 2010, 10:23 PM
Just to add there is a face book New mini Scotland thats been up for a wee while.

Martain Smith did it.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=77790408669

Most of us are in there.Ah yeah, i remember that being set up, so, Baz, is this somethign you can take over?

GCA3N
13th May 2010, 10:25 PM
If the Tory/LibDem government can create new jobs as quickly as you do then unemployment in the UK should be zero by the end of the month :lol:.

Welcome Greig.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Welcome ya big dobber... Dinnae think you'll get any easy ride !! :lol: ;)

Cheers :thumbs up:

Bazthemod
13th May 2010, 10:32 PM
Ah yeah, i remember that being set up, so, Baz, is this somethign you can take over?

Aye but depending what kinda page V bulletin needs to run the back end stuff I might need to set up a new one. We might get away with that though.

These are the main thing this service will offer:

Benefits of Facebook Connect

Users can simply login with their Facebook account without going through the registration process.
Increase user interaction and your traffic through Facebook notifications and news-feeds!

Features
Facebook users will be able to receive Facebook notifications when:

There is a reply to their thread or a thread that they're subscribing to
They receive a new PM

News-Feed will be published on to the user's wall when the user:

Logs in for the first time
Replies to a thread
Creates a new thread

Fetch user data from Facebook
Fetch data like name, location, profile picture and use it on your forums! (NOTE: Some data may not be available for some users)

Automatically befriend user's friends
If any of the user's friends are also registered on the forum, they will automatically be friends!

MINI William
13th May 2010, 11:14 PM
Welcome Greig and Baz

GCA3N
13th May 2010, 11:28 PM
Welcome Greig and Baz

:thumbs up:

Big Gordy
14th May 2010, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the club lads :thumbs up:

Stewart
14th May 2010, 10:11 AM
Go team Dynamic, well done now you both have more of an excuse to be on here helping out. Good to see William on as well.

GCA3N
14th May 2010, 10:16 AM
Go team Dynamic, well done now you both have more of an excuse to be on here helping out. Good to see William on as well.

Cheers, but honestly when I said to the missus she's like "does that mean you'll be spending MORE time on that B*****y website" :lol:

Bazthemod
14th May 2010, 12:51 PM
Cheers, but honestly when I said to the missus she's like "does that mean you'll be spending MORE time on that B*****y website" :lol:

I thought kim would be grateful of some peace :P

GCA3N
14th May 2010, 01:18 PM
I thought kim would be grateful of some peace :P

you'd think wouldn't you.

N16SHP
14th May 2010, 01:46 PM

I'm glad im not the only one who gets heeps of hassle from wanting to just speak to other Mini folk...geez lol!

GCA3N
14th May 2010, 04:18 PM
I'm glad im not the only one who gets heeps of hassle from wanting to just speak to other Mini folk...geez lol!

Wumin can live with them can't kill them :lol:

Just kiddin btw my other half is amazing and I don't deserve her. Ok little bit of sick in the mouth now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanK
14th May 2010, 04:56 PM
same with me haha, my mates all slag me for going to mini meets/runs and using forums :lol:

nice one greig and bazzil ,<3<3<3