PDA

View Full Version : Valet Pro

gauldrymini
13th May 2010, 01:03 PM
I have been using Bilberry Wheel Cleaner using the suggested dilutions and find it to be a great product:thumbs up:

Bought from CYC (and other good stockists)...smells yummy:popcorn: (must not drink it though!:beer::hand::lol:)

Also got some pH neutral snow foam but its not that great in my SuperSprayer...it is OK, no doubt much better for you power jet dudes and dudettes...:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Bazthemod
13th May 2010, 02:04 PM
Bilberry really is too drinkable haha ;)

Stewart
13th May 2010, 05:41 PM
Aye you need the jetwash for the foam with the Heavy duty foam lance. In saying that it helps I seen my roof last night under lights and thought blooming **** there is still swirl marks aplenty but I’m happy I’m trying my best to limit anything by foaming first.
Bilberry diluted here, not too sure on its total effectiveness as I’m finding brake dust hard to shift but it does say you can use it neat so that’s my next try before I get something else. Ian gave me another suggested wheel cleaner to try so I’ll get it next if the next Bilberry fails. It might look more effective if my wheels were ever really dirty.