PDA

View Full Version : JayBeeOnline

jaybeeonline
30th April 2003, 07:04 PM
Name: John Bruce
Resides: Near Cumbernauld :dead:
Mini: 2003 Chilli Red One :cool:
Marital Status: Yes, to Caroline, no sprogs....Do Rottweillers count?:D

I found this site when I saw a NEWMINISCOTLAND sticker on the back of a MINI in Edinburgh (I work in the place for my sins) and thought I'd give it a wee looksee.

My hobbies and interests include Computing, Classic Alfa Romeo Spiders (too expensive at times), architecture, reading, cycling and music (Classic Rock, blues, classical and 80's CockRock, or HAIR as it's more commonly known)

fave artists include Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Pearl Jam, Andrea Boccelli, Cinderella, The White Stripes.........oh and KYLIE (only 4 lookin' at though ;))

My dislikes are ignorance, bad manners and reality TV programmes (WHY DO THEY PUT THIS CRAP ON THE BOX?)

Hopefully will be partaking in the Scottish Social Side soon, once I get the time, as am presently chucking cash at my Alfa Spider.

Byee for now!!!!!

Monsta Mo Mini
30th April 2003, 07:20 PM
Hi John - What colour of car was the sticker on?

jaybeeonline
30th April 2003, 10:25 PM
Chilli Red. Sticker firmly fixed to the top of the rear screen, out of the sweep of the wiper.

Thank you very much for sending it to me. :)

John

Monsta Mo Mini
1st May 2003, 01:31 AM
Wasn't me then. Mine is at the bottom on the black bit along-side the wiper. :question::I

jaybeeonline
1st May 2003, 03:19 AM
Calum.

Sorry, misread your post. The car I saw it on......Chilli Red, White Roof and S-lites. Could've been you. I saw it near Harvey Nics at a set of traffic lights.

I wasnt paying too much attention to my exact location. Too busy ogling the car and trying to get to a meeting on Queen Street.

Monsta Mo Mini
1st May 2003, 03:23 AM
It would have been me then.:D I often go to H.Nicks for the odd satsuma...it's about all I can afford;)

jaybeeonline
1st May 2003, 03:47 AM
Cool looking car.:approve:

Went into Harvey Nics for a coffee last week and damn near sh*t myself at the prices........then again, being a Weegie any more than 10 bob for a tall skinny one is frightening.:clown:

re The Flyers.

I will print off a load in colour at work for distribution on The Perthshire Run. You bring the stickers as there are a few less knowledgeable folkies around the west that I want to enlighten.

I have already slapped a few flyers on windscreens, so hopefully you will see some new members soon.

Linda M
7th May 2003, 12:31 AM
Welcome John :)