PDA

View Full Version : Flyers

Bazthemod
13th May 2010, 11:39 AM
Leanne has approached me to ask if it is OK for her to hand out flyers at the Scottish Modified Car show? Her MINI is on a stand there and gathered interest last year.

Thought I better check. :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
13th May 2010, 11:49 AM
Baz, that's exactly what we've been talking about - handing more flyers out and raising the profile of the forums.:thumbs up:

We were all handing flyers out at that show a couple of years ago (I think it was that show - our stand was organised by Andy Jarrett), and we recruited a few new members.

The more the merrier.:yes nod:

A.:D

Bazthemod
13th May 2010, 11:57 AM
Coolios I shall let her know ;)

RyanK
13th May 2010, 03:13 PM
giggidy

ianking
13th May 2010, 03:22 PM
giggidy

aaaallriight, gigidi gigidi doo

stoney
13th May 2010, 03:58 PM
well i have had one put up on the wall of my local snack van

T5LLC
13th May 2010, 06:00 PM
Leanne has approached me to ask if it is OK for her to hand out flyers at the Scottish Modified Car show? Her MINI is on a stand there and gathered interest last year.

Thought I better check. :yes nod:

Thanks for asking Baz :thumbs up: I'll work out who to get flyers off or you can point me in the right direction ;)

AndyP & Lenore
13th May 2010, 06:08 PM
Thanks for asking Baz :thumbs up: I'll work out who to get flyers off or you can point me in the right direction ;)

Leanne, you can print your own flyers here (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?14989-NMS-has-a-brand-new-Flyer!)if you want.

However, how many are you thinking of? Perhaps this is something Alan would be prepared to fund, professional printing of these - or similar - leaflets for mass distribution on events such as the modified car show.:confused::confused:

Edit: Hang on, that link is down:confused::confused:. ALAN!!!!

Gismo
13th May 2010, 09:00 PM
Leanne, you can print your own flyers here (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?14989-NMS-has-a-brand-new-Flyer!)if you want.

However, how many are you thinking of? Perhaps this is something Alan would be prepared to fund, professional printing of these - or similar - leaflets for mass distribution on events such as the modified car show.:confused::confused:

Edit: Hang on, that link is down:confused::confused:. ALAN!!!!
Calm down, i placed the flier in a different place, the link now works :thumbs up:

Anyway, great idea and also good news on the fliers for dealers option raised by Ian, i've had it confirmed that JC's are more than happy to allow us to place fliers in the otehr Scottish MINI dealerships as well, i've updated the original post too

Also happy to add that i can pay for better quality leaflets to be printed if required, it'll take a bit of work as my sister holds the cheque book, but, i could pay via paypal??

Craig
13th May 2010, 09:13 PM
Good News Alan - right Ian, get yer finger oot !!!!! ;) And before you ask, I ain't setting foot in Menzies... :lol:

GCA3N
13th May 2010, 09:30 PM
Good News Alan - right Ian, get yer finger oot !!!!! ;) And before you ask, I ain't setting foot in Menzies... :lol:

What happened at menzies?....(runs out of room and slams door behind)

Bazthemod
13th May 2010, 09:37 PM
What happened at menzies?....(runs out of room and slams door behind)

There's a whole can of worms haha least your allowed in Craig unlike Fi the rebel ;)

If we are going for professional print at some stage I can redesign them and set it all up with page bleeds and crop marks for the printers. Just be couple of weeks before i get to it.

Gismo
13th May 2010, 09:39 PM
There's a whole can of worms haha least your allowed in Craig unlike Fi the rebel ;)

If we are going for professional print at some stage I can redesign them and set it all up with page bleeds and crop marks for the printers. Just be couple of weeks before i get to it.Baz, that would be great, it'll also tie in with me getting home to the USA and being able to make payments etc far far easier

ianking
14th May 2010, 08:23 AM
Ah damn I was going to get Big C to do Menzies.

Im just about to go out on site for the day and away all day with Sarah tomorrow jumping out of planes but if you can bear with me I will draw up a list and then seek volunteers in a different thread.

Forbes
15th May 2010, 08:39 AM
Is the Modified show the one at the weekend at Knockhill?

T5LLC
15th May 2010, 09:14 AM
Nah this one is in Edinburgh at Ingilston in July