PDA

View Full Version : I've had it with Alloys

Scottie
30th June 2004, 11:55 PM
Well after finding out my Zeemax wheels were buckled I have been looking for another set of Alloys.

Only to find out the fitment guide Barry @ Zeemax gace me was sh*t.

Sent the new ones back and I have stuck my 17"s back on and I'm keeping them on.

It's enough to put you off modding cars if I knew then what I know
now I would never have started.:disapprove:

GAJ
1st July 2004, 12:05 AM
Looks like you are having a wheely bad time!:(

Sorry!:clown::I

Scottie
1st July 2004, 12:21 AM
No
I'm having a wheely wheely bad time.

DNV122
1st July 2004, 02:57 AM
where has this machine been hiding out - my god you must have spent a mint on the interior as well !

Julz
1st July 2004, 03:34 AM
What's your prob with the wheels?? If it's width, I can advise the use of H&R spacers, even though Barry will tell you they're useless etc etc, they're TUV approved, work a treat, and make your wheels look braw!!;)
Besides that, I'm really sorry to hear your dilemma, I almost had that when I received the kit as it was so poorly made, the bodyshop at JC's refused to touch it and for some reason, Zeemax would not take it back:eek:

Good luck!!;)

Scottie
1st July 2004, 05:00 AM
I now have 19" mille miglia rv-s fitted with yokahama prado. But with the 5 stud hub and spaceers I have on they rub against the body kit. I am going to get them machined down by 5mm when I get back my hols. I will keep the 17"s momo GTR's on until I get them done. Mind you they might not look as smart or fill out the arches but the ride is loads better.

Heather
1st July 2004, 08:06 AM
thanks poo fiona. Sounds like v bad customer services. Hope you sort it out soon:disapprove:

Julz
1st July 2004, 04:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by thornef

I now have 19" mille miglia rv-s fitted with yokahama prado.

Nice choice!!
Why not get smaller spacers, reduce having any problems with balancing, alignment and strength and sell your old ones!! Worth a try!;):clown:

Scottie
1st July 2004, 06:30 PM
I wish!! but as usual Barry makes things very difficult. The spacers/hubs are all inclusive with my five studs not easy to replace so say minisport anyway best option to machine so they say.