PDA

View Full Version : Blue flame manifold and zorst

toxic frog
10th May 2010, 06:41 AM
I am looking to replace the manifold , cat and zorst and noticed alot of you have gone for the Janspeed manifold or GTT manifold and Miltek zorsts.

Was wondering if anyone has had any experience of the blue flame system as they do the manifold back where as the above 2 dont.

regards jools

stoney
10th May 2010, 07:05 AM
nope never seen any one with one on

i can say the GTT/Janspeed is good as i had it on my JCW S and its goinig on my GP 2 day brin on the pops and bangs :lol:

toxic frog
10th May 2010, 10:29 AM
nope never seen any one with one on

i can say the GTT/Janspeed is good as i had it on my JCW S and its goinig on my GP 2 day brin on the pops and bangs :lol:

I take it you mean the janspeed sold by gtt ,And not GTT's own Manifold ??

regards jools

MartinSullivan
10th May 2010, 10:30 AM
I had the blue flame exhaust, bought it direct from Blueflame, think ScottieCoop had it on one of her modded cars too. It was ok a bit loud but it looked nice.

I have a cat back miltek sat in my garage if you want to make me an offer :)

stoney
10th May 2010, 10:55 AM
I take it you mean the janspeed sold by gtt ,And not GTT's own Manifold ??

regards jools

they are the same mainfold just diffrent welding on it tig and one is mig also the Gtt one comes with a slighty diff cat to the janspeed !!!! and yes i have the GTT one !!!!

big pete
10th May 2010, 01:41 PM
Ive got the Blue flame cat back. Really well made but a bit noisey with the baffles out and loses a wee bit of urgency with the baffles in. Seems you either love or hate the look, me , i like it and at the price i paid for it and it being stainless Im happy.

toxic frog
10th May 2010, 05:47 PM
Don't mind loud as my last car was a scandal green lotus elise sport 160 (sva) which had a decibel reading of 106 on tickover :blush: so the Blue flame would't put me off.

Have had milltek on a previous car Sully and TBH i wasn't that impressed , a bit too quiet and restrictive BUT well made tho :thumbs up:.

I would however be interested at the right price, I will pm you with an offer and you can allways politely tell me where to shove it :moonie:

regards jools

toxic frog
10th May 2010, 05:54 PM
they are the same mainfold just diffrent welding on it tig and one is mig also the Gtt one comes with a slighty diff cat to the janspeed !!!! and yes i have the GTT one !!!!

Am i right in thinking the Gtt comes with a 120 cell cat as opposed to 200 cell on the janspeed ??

Neither matters as i will put a decat on till mot time anyway so maybe the Janspeed would be a better option except for the mig weld and not the tig welding

regards jools

stoney
10th May 2010, 06:15 PM
Am i right in thinking the Gtt comes with a 120 cell cat as opposed to 200 cell on the janspeed ??

Neither matters as i will put a decat on till mot time anyway so maybe the Janspeed would be a better option except for the mig weld and not the tig welding

regards jools

thats it your right but just 1 thing the de-cat burns out the middle jcw box but if your putting an after market on that wont matter i used to have flames coming out the back of my jcw with de cat and custom zorst :lol:

toxic frog
10th May 2010, 06:27 PM
thats it your right but just 1 thing the de-cat burns out the middle jcw box but if your putting an after market on that wont matter i used to have flames coming out the back of my jcw with de cat and custom zorst :lol:

Thats the plan mate , i luv the flames :clap:.
And a bit more power is a bonus :hand:

toxic frog
10th May 2010, 06:29 PM
I have a cat back miltek sat in my garage if you want to make me an offer :)

PM sent