PDA

View Full Version : My new wheels.

GCA3N
10th May 2010, 12:32 AM
With the weather being ace on Saturday thought I would give the grass a cut. Anyway just for a wee chuckle

YEaNWXpoBmo

Bazthemod
10th May 2010, 12:42 AM
Fastest you've been on 4 wheels!

AndyP & Lenore
10th May 2010, 12:58 AM
Nice rims. Are they from your R56?:laugh:

A.:D

Stewart
10th May 2010, 01:01 AM
Does it not look better going up and down rather then down then down again. I know the wheels give you a stripe....:smilewinkgrin:

Craig
10th May 2010, 07:16 AM
;). I want one ;)

stoney
10th May 2010, 07:19 AM
just bring that to mine will you my grass needs a good cut :lol:

GCA3N
10th May 2010, 07:32 AM
Fastest you've been on 4 wheels!

Clocked at 6.5 MPH :lol:

Nice rims. Are they from your R56?:laugh:

Yeh was thinking of new ones, thats why I want these matt bullets from david, next some vipers for the hood.

Does it not look better going up and down rather then down then down again. I know the wheels give you a stripe....:smilewinkgrin:

Used to just cut it any old way now I think of football park grass and go for something a bit different, concentric circles I think next time. :lol:

;). I want one ;)

It's actually quite fun, in fact as you know cutting grass is never a good job but with this it's excellent.

just bring that to mine will you my grass needs a good cut :lol:

Not even Baz could get this over to yours quickly :lol:

Burple
10th May 2010, 09:44 AM
Is it just me or does that need a "I've got a brand new Combine Harvester.." soundtrack?? :hand::laugh::laugh::laugh:

N16SHP
10th May 2010, 10:21 AM
Any mods planned Greig? Carbonfibre? Or you could give it a proper good detail lol?

GCA3N
10th May 2010, 11:39 AM
Is it just me or does that need a "I've got a brand new Combine Harvester.." soundtrack?? :hand::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Any mods planned Greig? Carbonfibre? Or you could give it a proper good detail lol?

ahh a test case for the new megs machine me thinks :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
10th May 2010, 11:45 AM
Is it just me, or are those legs very WHITE!:laugh:

GCA3N
10th May 2010, 11:48 AM
Is it just me, or are those legs very WHITE!:laugh:

i think it's the brightness cos there actually no that white. Anyway we've had some good days recently but not too many in the middle of the north sea :lol:

bry_mini
10th May 2010, 03:11 PM
nice 1 greig! once you get good, stripe in some funny mesages, they are always good fun! lol

GCA3N
10th May 2010, 03:25 PM
nice 1 greig! once you get good, stripe in some funny mesages, they are always good fun! lol
Excellent idea.

Delboy
10th May 2010, 05:42 PM
That'll give you something else to do rather than polish your car every day :smilewinkgrin:.

GCA3N
10th May 2010, 06:42 PM
That'll give you something else to do rather than polish your car every day :smilewinkgrin:.

Something else to do AS WELL as polish my car every day.

Scottie
10th May 2010, 07:41 PM
like the mower but just think of the extra weight loss if you pushed a mower instead of sitting on it:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::p

N16SHP
10th May 2010, 09:53 PM
Anyway we've had some good days recently but not too many in the middle of the north sea :lol:

I can't imagine the 'sunbathing deck' being busy with all the fog and hail recently :D :D

GCA3N
10th May 2010, 09:58 PM
like the mower but just think of the extra weight loss if you pushed a mower instead of sitting on it:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::p

:lol: too true.

I can't imagine the 'sunbathing deck' being busy with all the fog and hail recently :D :D

.....and ash mate ;0)