PDA

View Full Version : T in the Park

Monsta Mo Mini
30th June 2004, 08:32 PM
Who's going?

We're going on Sunday to see the legend that is the Pixies!

Just glad I'm not going on the Saturday... looks as if both the headliners have cancelled. Muse due to family bereavment and Bowie coz he's got a sore shoulder!

Tahra
30th June 2004, 09:15 PM
?????? Tell me youre kidding Callum ? I just managed to get tickets with the last batch that just got released - 4000 gone in ten mins. J'll kill me if he has to see the Darkness.......

Tahra
30th June 2004, 09:20 PM
Pants - just checked the NME site, David is a no-go. Good job I saw him last year, 0oh pants, pants, pants. I was looking forward to Muse too, last time I saw them they were a support act to Live. Oh well James Brown tonight, small consolation

KenL
30th June 2004, 09:26 PM
What the Pixies are back together - fantastic.

I saw them at the SECC about 1991 or so and they played about 3 songs then something broke on the stage and the health & safety folks cancelled it - I and about 8000 other people were well pissed off.

Burple
30th June 2004, 09:38 PM
nope... fraid not...

Off To the Leeds festival in August tho!!

Woohoo!!! :D:D:D:D

Monsta Mo Mini
30th June 2004, 10:29 PM
Tarah - we got two of the last batch of tickets aswell. Shirley was making plans to head down to Manchester for the Move festival if didn't get tickets for Sunday. Muse haven't confirmed one way or another but given that the drummer's dad died at Glastonbury on Saturday night it seems unlikely. As for Mr Bowie...i'm sure he'll make up for it at a later date!

Julz
1st July 2004, 03:44 AM
Wanted to go, then I looked at the list of bands and I'm sorry to say that I ain't heard of most of them (am I too old, too young or just inbetween...??:approve:)

Heather
1st July 2004, 08:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Wanted to go, then I looked at the list of bands and I'm sorry to say that I ain't heard of most of them (am I too old, too young or just inbetween...??:approve:)

No, just too busy moving house and experiment 626:D:D

Gismo
1st July 2004, 04:05 PM
Nope, sorry, not going, would only have went if the demi god Mr Bowie had been performing, sadly he's pulled out.

My 17 year old daughter is going though for the 3rd year in a row :evil: keep an eye on her please :I

Tahra
1st July 2004, 09:50 PM
The Darkness have now been moved up to headliners - Insult to Master Bowie methinks, and J's threatening divorce if he has to see them. Looks like it'll be an early night then, might miss the queues out of the carpark !
Fancied the Sunday too; only went for Sat cos of the Demigod - wanted to see the Kings of Leon. Im afraid to say the Pixies kindof passed me by the first time, liked their artwork though.