PDA

View Full Version : Never made Knockhill today....

gauldrymini
8th May 2010, 03:16 PM
.....as we were busy ordering a new MINI:yes nod:

Finally, we (with a heavy heart) traded in our VW GTI Edition 30:sad: and ordered our 3rd MINI, this time we have gone for a C/R R57 Cooper:yes nod:

With the Pepper pack, white indicator lens, SPORT button:thumbs up:..oh and a fabric roof!

Should be with us around mid June:cool:

Can't wait.........

Andrew & Sharon

Bazthemod
8th May 2010, 03:53 PM
Nice one guys look forward to seeing it!

Burple
8th May 2010, 04:11 PM
Nice one!! Knew you guys would be back!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

gauldrymini
8th May 2010, 05:23 PM
Nice one!! Knew you guys would be back!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Yeah...the MINI thing is a "bug" which once you have it just won't go away...:smilewinkgrin:

Was gutted when I didn't get a Clubman as my company car, but we have our own MINI to look forward to now...:thumbs up:

Craig
8th May 2010, 08:24 PM
Cannae believe Sharon agreed to sell the golf !!! :frown:

good news on the mini tho ;)

stoney
8th May 2010, 08:27 PM
good to here that love the mini

KenL
8th May 2010, 08:50 PM
Excellent news.

gauldrymini
8th May 2010, 10:50 PM
Cannae believe Sharon agreed to sell the golf !!! :frown:

Yeah thought it was going to be the scenario of "pigs might fly" before the GTI was to go:yes nod:...but I know she has always fancied a MINI convertible:smilewinkgrin:

ajamesj
9th May 2010, 08:29 PM
Well done Andrew knew you would be back in a MINI again lol

GCA3N
9th May 2010, 08:31 PM
Excellent well done, your right it's an addiction indeed.

gauldrymini
9th May 2010, 09:31 PM
Well done Andrew knew you would be back in a MINI again lol

Andy, Graeme C says HI:bigwave:

We had to travel into Perth to get the deal done at a price which was right for us:smilewinkgrin:...

gauldrymini
9th May 2010, 09:34 PM
Excellent well done, your right it's an addiction indeed.

yeah it is a "healthy" addiction Greig, that is apart from your wallet:laugh::thud:

Duncan Stewart
10th May 2010, 02:44 AM
Well done :thumbs up: Enjoy it when it arrives :cool:

GCA3N
10th May 2010, 07:47 AM
yeah it is a "healthy" addiction Greig, that is apart from your wallet:laugh::thud:

100% mate but hey any good addiction cost money these days :lol:

My missus is always saying to me "I thought you weren't changing anything on this!" I'm not as bad as before and I think my taste has got better, (although i'm sure I'll get some snidy comments on that one :lol:) I don't do standard but then again I stay away from the Halfords look too (quote courtesy of Stoney :lol:).

Anyway like I said welcome back and enjoy the new toy.:thumbs up:

gauldrymini
10th May 2010, 09:57 AM
Anyway like I said welcome back and enjoy the new toy.:thumbs up:

never really been away...just lurking in the background:lol:

Greig I think your car looks :thumbs up:, how is the custom 'zorst? Craig tried to get me to put it on our Factory R56 JCW, which Baz is ruining:lol: (only kidding Baz...)

Bazthemod
10th May 2010, 11:25 AM
never really been away...just lurking in the background:lol:

Greig I think your car looks :thumbs up:, how is the custom 'zorst? Craig tried to get me to put it on our Factory R56 JCW, which Baz is ruining:lol: (only kidding Baz...)

Cheeky ;)

ianking
10th May 2010, 03:45 PM
I was polishing said JCW at the weekend. It was looking good.

Good that you are back to a mini and happy but I cant believe you have changed a golf GTi 30 for a Cooper cabrio.
I think you will notice a real difference when you give it a bit of foot.

gauldrymini
10th May 2010, 07:06 PM
I was polishing said JCW at the weekend. It was looking good.

Good that you are back to a mini and happy but I cant believe you have changed a golf GTi 30 for a Cooper cabrio.
I think you will notice a real difference when you give it a bit of foot.

It was a case of time for a change...

zimbo
11th May 2010, 10:36 AM
Welcome back so to speak :D I know exactly how this bug affects people, coz it's happened to me... It's always a shame to have to get rid of one great car to get another car, but I'm sure it wont be long till your loving the cabrio and also enjoy the fond memories of the GTi.

Your imminent arrival sounds really nice :thumbs up: