PDA

View Full Version : N12 jlk

N12 JLK
4th May 2010, 09:12 PM
Hello all just thought I would come on and say that the Nicols are still alive. Work its pants and we still hav'nt won the lottery. I was on Ian Kings run page and kind of missed the runs but cant afford to run 3 cars and in the end the Mini just sat in the garage. One day I may get another, never say never.
May see you all on a run if Mr King will have me as a passenger.
Night night all.

Jason, Lesley, Kerr and Duke.

Scottie
4th May 2010, 09:20 PM
Hi, see your chilli red cooper S a good bit those exhaust tips are manky on it

N12 JLK
4th May 2010, 09:24 PM
always will be first Fiona to reply to my posts!. We have saw our Cooper, Blue S and the red S on the road lately, still to see our One but it may be dead as that was an 03 plate. Miss the cooper with the JCW sound kit, skirts etc. slow as a week in the jail but sounded good. How are you and Alan?.

Colin
4th May 2010, 09:32 PM
Well hello there Mr Jason :bigwave:

Scottie
4th May 2010, 09:35 PM
always will be first Fiona to reply to my posts!. We have saw our Cooper, Blue S and the red S on the road lately, still to see our One but it may be dead as that was an 03 plate. Miss the cooper with the JCW sound kit, skirts etc. slow as a week in the jail but sounded good. How are you and Alan?.

were doing fine you still making the regular trips up north. How is Duke doing??

AndyP & Lenore
4th May 2010, 09:53 PM
Jason?:confused:

Jason??:confused:

Jason???:confused::confused:

Jason who?:confused:

Nope. Don't know you. And if you don't have a MINI you're in the wrong place.:lol:

A.:D

Craig
4th May 2010, 10:00 PM
holy feck - said to jude at the weekend I wondered if you had been stranded in the middle of a jungle or something as we hadn't heard from you.... I believe a man and woman who like an alcoholic beverage from midlothian have still been visiting you... :lol:

pop by anytime for a coffee mate. :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
5th May 2010, 06:42 AM
Hi :thumbs up:

Crombers
5th May 2010, 07:31 AM
the cooper, slow as a week in the jail but sounded good.

FFS I thought you'd emigrated !!!

Em :idunno:

'P!sh' on both counts here me thinks :moonie:

(betcha if you got a wee shot in yer old Coop you would'ny come out with 'drivel' like this. What you guys smokin these days btw :rolleyes:)

You still driving that Xbox :yawn:

ianking
5th May 2010, 08:19 AM
Holla.

Offered you a shot of the car last time I was round but you turned it down. :p

D3 JDA
5th May 2010, 06:03 PM
Hi there jason hope ur getting on ok m8.You not missing the runs and your old mini.Never thought u would ever sell ur mini :thumbs up::hand::hand::cool:

Duncan Stewart
8th May 2010, 02:12 AM
Hi Jason. Glad to see you are still keepng any eye on the Mini scene :smilewinkgrin:

N12 JLK
11th May 2010, 10:50 AM
hello to you all!